Ohio Peppers Ready Up
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ohio Peppers Ready Up

This is a discussion on Ohio Peppers Ready Up within the Ohio forums, part of the Regions category; Hello all Ohioans, With everything going on I figured we should connect a little bit so we can review the current situation. Please post all ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By Smit974
  • 1 Post By Broncosfan
  • 3 Post By dwight55
  • 3 Post By Broncosfan
  • 2 Post By Broncosfan
  • 2 Post By Smit974
  • 1 Post By Smit974
  • 1 Post By No Body

Thread: Ohio Peppers Ready Up

Ohio Peppers Ready Up

Hello all Ohioans,

With everything going on I figured we should connect a little bit so we can review the current situation. Please post all new events so we can keep each of us in the loop.

We have a huge shitshow going on here in Ohio I just want us to all be out in front of it as much as possible.
    Slippy likes this.

Over a hill and around a corner on a back road in Southeastern, Ohio
    That huge shitshow your referring to is going on across the whole USA. If anything I think we have things somewhat better that other people in other states. Only time will tell but so far I think Ohio is ahead of it better than others. We still have all the panic that others have but at least our Governor seems to be handling it as well as can be expected. Now things might change but the Governor asked people to volunteer to stay home as much as possible. If everyone does it will make life better for everyone.
    Slippy likes this.

As pastor of a local country church, . . . one of the things I do is deliver a DVD on Fridays to one of our elderly shut in folks up in Marion, . . . just off the main drag of State Route 95.

Yesterday I did that by taking it to his mailbox, . . . ringing his door bell, . . . and stepping back but spending a few seconds talking to him from 10 feet away. He was well and happy.

What really surprised me, . . . the local Walmart parking lot was PACKED, . . . which is also the small Kroger parking lot.

The Meijer's store looked about the same as it always does on Friday morning.

Traffic on US23 had the usual semi tractors, box trucks, SUV, and idiot drivers in low slung little cars as usual.

ACTUALLY there was one more than usual little Mustang convertible with an out of state knucklehead trying to bully his way past everyone.

Our local gun store has done a pretty good business, . . . had to go there for a quick moment about 10 days ago, . . . rifle racks still had product, as well as the pistol cases, . . . but it was certainly obvious that some heavy duty selling had definitely made a dent in the overall stock of the store, . . . ammo included as well.

Back country roads don't seem to have as many folks traveling them though as we usually see.

That's about the scoop on what I've seen here.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Broncosfan, Slippy and princess like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I was out yesterday late afternoon. to pickup pizzas for dinner. Traffic looked a little off for a Friday night but there were still cars on the road. Local Dollar stores looked to have more cars in the parking area but its hard to tell if is any different then any other late Friday afternoon. The pizza shop had someone come outside and ask about my order as the store inside was closed to the general public. He brought out my order. All was smooth and I think they handled it well. Wife did check with Kroger about filling our prescriptions so we didn't have to make several trips. The insurance only allows refills within a couple of days need. Kroger said sure they would see what they could do and got authorization and said they would be ready today (Sat). I got a text right after she got home that they we ready. So all in all for the situation I think things are going well.
    Slippy, MountainGirl and dwight55 like this.

Huge respect for my Prepared Brothers from Ohio on this and other forums!

One request...can y'all up your game regarding your Driver's Education program for young Ohioans?

Drivers on I-75 and I-65 heading toward the southern beaches will thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Huge respect for my Prepared Brothers from Ohio on this and other forums!

One request...can y'all up your game regarding your Driver's Education program for young Ohioans?

Drivers on I-75 and I-65 heading toward the southern beaches will thank you!
    We use the old school handheld game "Digital Derby" if you can remember way back then for our Driver Education training! Our driving motto is " Drive it like you stole it"
    Slippy and Denton like this.

Ohio Gov is on right now sating US would be overwhelmed with current covid19 without extreme measures.

I will post more as is it released

Today the gov said/ordered the following.

1. Dr. Action and the EOC is the control and command center.
    2. Adult day services for development disorders are closed unless 10 are less group size.
    3. They are holding testing for health workers as not enough reagents.
    4. 247 confirmed cases.
    5. Age range 1-99.
    6. 3 deaths today and more being examined.
    7. Ppl r being taking off of ventilators.
    8. Dr. Action says this is the time to stay at home in place.
    9. Semi haulers over sized loads will be allowed with no fees food food haulers.
    10. Workman’s comp will help defer payments for businesses.
    11. Health insurance will be deferred for 60 days as of now.

These are not easy times per the governor we need to fly our flag high..

May god bless us all..
    Last edited by Smit974; 03-21-2020 at 01:21 PM.
    MountainGirl and princess like this.

Governor of Ohio just issued a stay at home order.. “shelter in place”.
    MountainGirl likes this.

Found this if your interested, tracks coronavirus in Ohio.
    https://www.cleveland.com/coronaviru...y-details.html
    princess likes this.

Sponsored Links