CA mudslides - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

CA mudslides

This is a discussion on CA mudslides within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Officers were pounding on doors, but less than three hundred households acted on the warnings....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: CA mudslides

Super Moderator

Officers were pounding on doors, but less than three hundred households acted on the warnings.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

But they will rebuild these homes in anticipation of next year's fires and mudslides. some people never learn...

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    This is God cleansing the liberal immoral state of CA.
    Houston... big liberal stronghold. Definitely God unleashing his rage on liberals.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    Explain the fires in Montana ? What about the TV minister who had his mansion flood in a hurricane last year?

Good , bad , conservative, liberal and assholes live in every city, county, state .
    That other stuff is just random. This mudslide is the will of God.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    Common sense is NOT common any more. Plus you put the California factor in.....
    They stopped passing out common sense after 1960.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajk1941 View Post
    But they will rebuild these homes in anticipation of next year's fires and mudslides. some people never learn...
    Correction, Tax payers and other insured people in safe areas will pay for the rebuild.
    SGG, Gunn and MountainGirl like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I am sure some people heeded the warning and left.those are the stories that the newsmongers don't tell you because the people were not there when it happened.
    They all cant be that stupid.

I'm not covering for them but,some may have not been able to leave or were preparing to leave....who knows?.that's the problem with society theses days,everybody is a woulda,shoulda,coulda expert.
    MountainGirl likes this.
    TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST,TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

Of 1,200 people given mandatory evacuation orders in the Montecito area, only 200 heeded the warning to leave, said Shawn Boyd, a spokesman with the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services, citing preliminary information.

“They all decided they didn’t want to go,” he said.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/many-ig...des-1515631602

It's the hurricane mentality..."I'll be fine"
    Camel923 likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    Headline: Oprah and Rob Lowe’s home damaged in California flood. Ummmm what about everyone else there, you have to be wealthy to make headlines, I don’t feel one bit sorry.
    Rob Lowe took a stab at Oprah during this. On twitter said something like "Oprah considering Presidential run while her house is destroyed by floods. Priorities anyone?"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Homes should not be built in these place. CA needs to inform all these rich folks they must take them down and leave. Homes should not be built in environmentally sensitive areas or areas subject to floods and wild fires. Must protect the environment at all cost.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links