Health Threats Coming
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Health Threats Coming

This is a discussion on Health Threats Coming within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; A very interesting article written by a doctor who is concerned with the encroachment of diseases like Ebola, Dengue, and drug resistant TB. Something preppers ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Health Threats Coming

Super Moderator

Health Threats Coming

A very interesting article written by a doctor who is concerned with the encroachment of diseases like Ebola, Dengue, and drug resistant TB.

Something preppers should be contemplating.

EBOLA, DRUG-RESISTANT TB, DENGUE FEVER ARE NOW IN THE U.S. |
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Put Up A Sign That Says No Trespassing.
    Piratesailor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by alterego View Post
    The dam wanna be politicians ignore them and still come bang on the door for my vote.

I just tell them it's obvious you won't do my wishes since you ignored the sign and trespassed anyway.
    omegabrock and SquirrelBait like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

When the illegals coming across our southern borders start making people sick in those areas with mumps,measles,typhoid etc,its gonna be way too late.the flap will start when some politician or other important people start getting sick.then there will be a review, an investigation,ad nauseum.by then a lot of people will be dead.personally, I am glad I dont live near the border as I am dependant on immunosupresseves and dont need to be sick with that shit.It will be the ones with the weak systems like me and small/sick children first....so, what the fuck are we gonna do when this shit happens?...trust the CDC?...they cant even find their asses from a hole in the ground as it is....IT'S TIME TO CLOSE THAT BORDER!>>>FOR GOOD!...no more foolin around folks!.
    Denton, BagLady, Inor and 1 others like this.
    TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST,TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

It's bad enough that the people in the border area are going to become infected with the wonderful diseases the illegals bring over, but then the government in its infinite wisdom is flying them, busing them all over the country. They should all be put in quarantine somewhere safe, like the White House for a couple of months.
    Denton, MI.oldguy, BagLady and 1 others like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by alterego View Post
    Better add a Spanish version too.
    omegabrock likes this.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    Samuel Adams

Some protective protocols: Wash your hands anytime you can. Use hand sanitizers when you cant. Use mosquito repellent before going outdoors during mosquito season.

When you come into your house remove your shoes, Wipe your dog's paws, Wash your hands, Then wash your face. Set up an area inside the door to store foot gear and santitizing supplies. Do not linger with your door open. Get in and shut the door quickly.

Avoid physical contact whenever possible. Don't touch your face or rub your eyes unless you first wash your hands.

Take copious amounts of Vit D, Vit K2, And Vit C. Drink plenty of clean water. Do not eat out if you can help it.

That's the best that I could come up with. Anyone else have anything? Anything I may have missed?
    Denton, BagLady, Arklatex and 1 others like this.
    Life time member: DAV, AMVETS, School of hard knocks.

The squirrels are watching... >_>

The scary thing about TB is, if you are even in the vicinity, and someone coughs,
    you are infected with either a dormant or active variant. It is like the cold yet much more severe.

Just going to the mall may be your last time TB free.
    SquirrelBait likes this.
    Firearm & Personal Safety Training - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ( Simple gear mod ideas & tutorials. )

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelBait View Post
    Some protective protocols: Wash your hands anytime you can. Use hand sanitizers when you cant. Use mosquito repellent before going outdoors during mosquito season.

When you come into your house remove your shoes, Wipe your dog's paws, Wash your hands, Then wash your face. Set up an area inside the door to store foot gear and santitizing supplies. Do not linger with your door open. Get in and shut the door quickly.

Avoid physical contact whenever possible. Don't touch your face or rub your eyes unless you first wash your hands.

Take copious amounts of Vit D, Vit K2, And Vit C. Drink plenty of clean water. Do not eat out if you can help it.

That's the best that I could come up with. Anyone else have anything? Anything I may have missed?
    Well said.
    SquirrelBait and MedicineMan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR-1L View Post
    The scary thing about TB is, if you are even in the vicinity, and someone coughs,
    you are infected with either a dormant or active variant. It is like the cold yet much more severe.

Just going to the mall may be your last time TB free.
    I seldom go to the mall anymore. It's dangerous on too many levels. I don't like crowd scenes.
    Denton likes this.
    Life time member: DAV, AMVETS, School of hard knocks.

The squirrels are watching... >_>

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links