Be Careful
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Be Careful

This is a discussion on Be Careful within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; About tellin people what ya got! Reward offered in FBI search for Valrico doomsday 'prepper' - FOX 13 News...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Be Careful

Be Careful

Check out my blog Hidden Content and check out SurvivingTheBreaks and Beach Kowboy on Facebook!!

Check out my blog Hidden Content and check out SurvivingTheBreaks and Beach Kowboy on Facebook!!

He's dead walking. Unfortunately for him. Maybe it will make an fbi agent feel like a big man when he shoots him.
    It sad that he did for his neighbors. Milk and eggs and things.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The affadavit also says Winters feared a future attack on him by the federal government, and he planned to booby trap his entire property to prepare for it, in order to "kill them.”
    guess he was right.

Just goes to show. You can't trust hardly anyone. I can count the people I trust with my life right now on one hand.. Anyone else, stays at arms length. I had a buddy back inthe early 90's that was runnin guns.. He had a roomatr and "friend" for 3 years. They drank,snorted and banged the same women. Come to find out, this 'friend" was ATF!! He got 10yrs but only served like 3 if I remember correctly.. I have friends that I have knows for 20-30yrs and KNOW I can trust them. Other than them, arms length..

From what I saw reported, I didn't see anything that made him a threat war renting an undercover FBI investigation. He has dozens of AR's. So what? Threatened to boogie trap his own propery. So what?

Our government really does fear and hate us, don't they? When I say "us", I mean anyone they don't think they can control. I hope he gets away. Valrico is a nice town. I know a few guys from there.
    Friends don't let friends own Glocks.

Oh yea, they want to be fair to this man? Bull chit.
    They get hands on this guy and he will never see the light of day again. If he survives
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We will have no independent thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    You can't go around helping people and giving them food. Sounds like a terrorist to me
    sparkyprep and shotlady like this.

Banned

The odd part is they implied he was making what amounts to a "Zip" gun. Which would explain the "re-purposed" metal tubes for shooting shotgun shells. other than their undercover guy, why is the FBI in this and not the ATF? Thankfully it's the FBI though, he'd probably already be dead otherwise. But since when is it a federal crime to fear your government and talk a big game?

I did not see anything that he did that was wrong?!? The comment that the FBI made at the end: "If he really is a good guy he needs to come forward and prove it." WTF? That is not how our system is setup to work lawdog. If you claim he is doing something wrong the burden of proof is on the government, not the citizen! This is seriously fucked up!
    Last edited by Inor; 06-17-2014 at 11:04 PM.

I hope it turns out ok, I personally would get the news involved, be on camera showing that I was unarmed and turned myself in. Probably way more to the story than they are telling us.
    shotlady and Silverback like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links