Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff

This is a discussion on Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I almost had to call an ambulance this morning. Watching ABC this morning, one of the stories was how horrible it is that Iraq is ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff

I almost had to call an ambulance this morning. Watching ABC this morning, one of the stories was how horrible it is that Iraq is being lost. REALLY???? Hell, I thought that's what they wanted........... fundamentalist control of Arab countries. Hell, that's what this admin has been supporting. I mean, look how excited they got over the Arab Spring.

For the countless number of times It is not about oil and never was. The US that is US does not get oil from the middle east. We get it from Canada,Mexico, Venezuela and the US. Less than 10 percent came for the middle east as a whole even less now. That tried old we did it for oil stuff has to stop. The ones that do get it ,the Germans and French sold our ass out.
    Every single country in the Middle east, Every country with Muslims in it want the US destroyed they want you dead. Follow that that want a total Muslim rule any one that does not agree will join the Americans in death.
    There are no moderate Muslims. We go to the middle east to fight them there. To big a mess to fight them here and most Americans would surrender anyway.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 06-15-2014 at 01:33 PM.
    sparkyprep likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Banned

united states ownership of said oil being sold to places other than the US, and the general price of oil... which increases cost of transports of goods both too and from US all oil is used by the US even if not directly domestically.

also http://business.financialpost.com/20..._lsa=5521-0757

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/raymon...b_5490737.html
    Last edited by Will2; 06-16-2014 at 09:14 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Obama reinforced the embassy by 100 Marines, what the heck in that? should have put 5000 Marines in there with tanks.

MOLON LABE

The said maybe 500 now with v-22
    In my opinion you are either in or out. None of this pussy footing around. Either lay waste to isis or don't. I don't see why we need an embassy or why it is so important right now to have all of these people at an embassy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links