Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff

This is a discussion on Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Inor You and I did not lose. You shot the bastards and I happily paid for the bullets and bombs for you ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    You and I did not lose. You shot the bastards and I happily paid for the bullets and bombs for you to do so. (And I am very thankful for the guys and the gals like you.) Those pricks in Washington lost it. We each did what we were supposed to do and accomplished the desired outcome. They were the ones that did not live up to our standards and could not hold the gains you made on the ground and that I paid for.
    Inor I have 3 tours over in Iraq another 7 in Afghanistan..3 in other shit holes. I respect what you said and I appreciate the sentiment. But when we as a nation give up the fight and accept the loss...its a loss. I would happily spend the next 20 years killing those bastards because to me this is a holy war. One by their choice. You wanna fuck with me as a christian...ok...game on bitches.... lets roll. My Jesus versus your Mohammed the pedophile bandit... Muslim cock suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by pheniox17 View Post
    sorry man but your right, every life lost was for nothing and we (the allies) gave the country back to the people that were out to kill us, all because the "people" forgot why we were there

today, a lot of kids refuse to believe 9/11 happened...

and where my kids goto school, they are more worried about Kevin Rudd apologizing to the abbos than Anzac day (to quote my daughter, Anzac day is about death, people went away and died)

I'm getting too deep for today sorry
    Never to deep for me Pheniox....It is on us as parents to teach history...heritage....My kids ...all 4 boys know what I believe... They can make up their own minds to what they want to believe or fight for...but by god they heard a rendition from dad that was true as I could make it. Kids invariably respect and love their parents...give them a history lesson they will believe in...I do.
    oldmurph58 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Inor I have 3 tours over in Iraq another 7 in Afghanistan..3 in other shit holes. I respect what you said and I appreciate the sentiment. But when we as a nation give up the fight and accept the loss...its a loss. I would happily spend the next 20 years killing those bastards because to me this is a holy war. One by their choice. You wanna fuck with me as a christian...ok...game on bitches.... lets roll. My Jesus versus your Mohammed the pedophile bandit... Muslim cock suckers.
    You're a damn good man SF.
    inceptor and oldmurph58 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    You're a damn good man SF.
    I got a 5th of Gin says your wrong buddy...LOL
    Denton and oldmurph58 like this.

We'll have to match up travel schedules. I am sure at some point we will be in the same city at the same time. Between the two of us, I am sure we can find someplace decent to eat and drink.

I take that and raise a bottle of rum that you are a good man, troubled but good
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them

Lest we forget

Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Well INOR I have DFW next week then Sacramento the week after and usually in Denver 3 times a year or more. I'll let you know and we can grab that beer I'm sure I owe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    I just can't agree. We left solid basis in Germany, Japan, and Italy. We did not "otherwise" occupy. Those bases became centers for commerce and peace in those nations. We did not do this after WWI or Iraq.
    you have to understand its like comparing apples to tomatoes...

I understand your views, it worked there why not in the middle east, Germany Japan and Italy all had a industrial age

they were all ready for peace and willing to take part in the process where the middle east has known nothing but war

I understand the USA has training "facilities" over there at the moment and they are still under constant attack (the blue on blue shootings??)

I'm more on the side of rpd in this, its Vietnam with a Muslim twist, but unlike Vietnam there will be no "alliance" in the future, the middle east is unstable, Iran and Israel are the last stable powers there, and as such things will get a lot worse....

I do understand your focus, but at the end of the day, post ww2 was a time of "peace" the world was sick of war

the events in the middle east will be referred as the point of ww3, but no matter how many times I yell "told you so" it is always ignored....
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them

Lest we forget

Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

And Pheniox I get to Australia or New Zealand one a year too buddy.

Well INOR I have DFW next week then Sacramento the week after and usually in Denver 3 times a year or more. I'll let you know and we can grab that beer I'm sure I owe you.
    I am in Palo Alto next week. Then off for two weeks, a portion of which I will be in OK for The Gathering. We will find a time to meet up, I am sure of it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links