Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff

This is a discussion on Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Once Iran seats it's self in power in Iraq, Qatar will fall. Iran does not have the oil it once did. Iraq does not have ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff

Once Iran seats it's self in power in Iraq, Qatar will fall. Iran does not have the oil it once did. Iraq does not have the oil it once did either but is better shape than Iran. The oil is in Qatar. Iraq and Iran have long had their eyes on taking Qatar
    Oil aside for now. Obama wants to see Iraq fall to extremist he blames of for it now happening long ago.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Trying to understand the different factions of Muslims really confuses me. Back in the 70's and 80's the Shiite Muslims were the terrorists that were taking American hostages and trying to kill us. I do not remember the Sunnis being openly hostile towards us. Somewhere in the 90's that reversed (sort of). Now the Sunnis are the bad ass terrorists that are driving airplanes into buildings and beheading people on TV. So now we fight the Sunnis. Except in Syria. In Syria we arm them. But aren't the Sunnis in Syria the same exact same Sunnis that are now pouring into Iraq? So, when Obama decides to start droneing and bombing the Sunnis in Iraq it is very likely they will be shooting back with weapons we gave them in Syria. The whole mess is too damn confusing to understand. We need to just wipe them all out.

The only difference in the two is approach and timing. End result the same us dead and destroyed
    Inor and rice paddy daddy like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It could have been over.

It was over in Italy, Germany, and Japan after we conquered and put massive bases in place. Gee bases we still use today, and remarkable who are three pretty good allies? Oh yeah Japan, Germany, and Italy. Shocking what one can learn from history when they actually study it....unlike the prick in charge just like Chamberlin in the 1930's....who said we have nothing to fear of Germany where no bases were left after WWI.

Quote Originally Posted by pheniox17 View Post
    I'm just over all the bad news, I predicted this pattern when Obama announced his withdrawal plans, and the wars there will never be over, Israel understands this, Churchill preached this, we need to learn this

I have a great understanding of the shiiite, the suni and the kurd. we lost... thats what you need to understand.... we as a country snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and we lost. Its done...every life lost was a waste. every battle won given up. It is a done deal...we can talk it into something else...but its not.... we gave it away...period.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    I have a great understanding of the shiiite, the suni and the kurd. we lost... thats what you need to understand.... we as a country snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and we lost. Its done...every life lost was a waste. every battle won given up. It is a done deal...we can talk it into something else...but its not.... we gave it away...period.
    You and I did not lose. You shot the bastards and I happily paid for the bullets and bombs for you to do so. (And I am very thankful for the guys and the gals like you.) Those pricks in Washington lost it. We each did what we were supposed to do and accomplished the desired outcome. They were the ones that did not live up to our standards and could not hold the gains you made on the ground and that I paid for.

The Saudis and UAE had threatened Qatar last month or two threatening to blockade them if they did not shutdown Al Jazerra & stop helping ISIS.
    They are all Sunnis i believe so we will need 20 sided dice to roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    It could have been over.
    sorry man the only way it could be over is with "illegal" occupation

we are talking about a tribal like living, with generational hatred, where life is cheap

where the British empire decided to split into independent states with made up boarders that were not acknowledged by the tribal leaders (some tribes territories were cut in 2 due to western boarders mentality )

so let's put this in western terms

think every council area is its own tribe, with no state boarders, no nation

your neighbor from the tribe closest to you stole your car

now you have a religious doctrine that is big on "eye for a eye"

so you within your rights, organise a raid to retrieve your car, but you have incurred costs for the raid, (getting your party together, arming them and so forth) so to recover your costs you take his car and his wife (all acceptable with the religious doctrine)

through embarrassment, the original thief raids your land takes back his wife, "accidentally" kills your first born son (who was doing is duty protecting your land)

do you catch this pattern?? and this is that way of life today, they don't want change

the media will play one sect against the other to make us believe that's what it is, when in reality its just tribe a vs tribe b

now to this situation, because of western interference, the concept of boarders, capital cities and one tribe can hold and maintain overall power, and that's what's happening here, but under the banner if a religious sect

if anyone truly wants to understand this, research the middle ages, and what happened in that period

our way of life changed fast due to the industrial age, the middle east and Africa have never experienced this age, middle east went from middle ages to modern age, Africa went from stone age to modern age, and through our education, and the dream "everyone is equal" we have skipped important ages in a developing countries time line (Britain, France, Span) and this is the result

its too late to fix anything, the despots that were in power stabilised those countries, because the world didn't like them they were removed....

now look what's happened....

we can blame their religion, their upbringing, their way of life, but our western doctrine is the problem, we can't make them change their ways as much as we can't make a middle ages Catholic/pope/whatever embrace earth is not the centre of the galaxy

the only real solution is to occupy the country and do so for generations, but the bleeding hearts claim its illegal but then cry when children's heads are cut off on the TV....

follow these events closely, and adapt this to your plans, as any eotwawko event will end like this....
    Arizona Infidel likes this.
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them

Lest we forget

Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

I just can't agree. We left solid basis in Germany, Japan, and Italy. We did not "otherwise" occupy. Those bases became centers for commerce and peace in those nations. We did not do this after WWI or Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by pheniox17 View Post
    sorry man the only way it could be over is with "illegal" occupation

we are talking about a tribal like living, with generational hatred, where life is cheap

where the British empire decided to split into independent states with made up boarders that were not acknowledged by the tribal leaders (some tribes territories were cut in 2 due to western boarders mentality )

so let's put this in western terms

think every council area is its own tribe, with no state boarders, no nation

your neighbor from the tribe closest to you stole your car

now you have a religious doctrine that is big on "eye for a eye"

so you within your rights, organise a raid to retrieve your car, but you have incurred costs for the raid, (getting your party together, arming them and so forth) so to recover your costs you take his car and his wife (all acceptable with the religious doctrine)

through embarrassment, the original thief raids your land takes back his wife, "accidentally" kills your first born son (who was doing is duty protecting your land)

do you catch this pattern?? and this is that way of life today, they don't want change

the media will play one sect against the other to make us believe that's what it is, when in reality its just tribe a vs tribe b

now to this situation, because of western interference, the concept of boarders, capital cities and one tribe can hold and maintain overall power, and that's what's happening here, but under the banner if a religious sect

if anyone truly wants to understand this, research the middle ages, and what happened in that period

our way of life changed fast due to the industrial age, the middle east and Africa have never experienced this age, middle east went from middle ages to modern age, Africa went from stone age to modern age, and through our education, and the dream "everyone is equal" we have skipped important ages in a developing countries time line (Britain, France, Span) and this is the result

its too late to fix anything, the despots that were in power stabilised those countries, because the world didn't like them they were removed....

now look what's happened....

we can blame their religion, their upbringing, their way of life, but our western doctrine is the problem, we can't make them change their ways as much as we can't make a middle ages Catholic/pope/whatever embrace earth is not the centre of the galaxy

the only real solution is to occupy the country and do so for generations, but the bleeding hearts claim its illegal but then cry when children's heads are cut off on the TV....

follow these events closely, and adapt this to your plans, as any eotwawko event will end like this....

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    sorry man but your right, every life lost was for nothing and we (the allies) gave the country back to the people that were out to kill us, all because the "people" forgot why we were there

today, a lot of kids refuse to believe 9/11 happened...

and where my kids goto school, they are more worried about Kevin Rudd apologizing to the abbos than Anzac day (to quote my daughter, Anzac day is about death, people went away and died)

I'm getting too deep for today sorry
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them

Lest we forget

Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links