Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff

This is a discussion on Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I think what we are seeing is the first step in Iraq being annexed by Iran. It will happen followed by Syria. Soon there will ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Iraq Mosul ISIS Stuff

I think what we are seeing is the first step in Iraq being annexed by Iran. It will happen followed by Syria. Soon there will be an Islamic NUCLEAR ARMED super power spanning the middle east. Saudi Arabia will have a choice between us 8,000 miles away or the new Iran controlling all the land and oil between the gulf and Mediterranean sea. They will choose Iran and so will Jordan. Next comes the alliance with Russia. Israel will be backed into a corner. Some people will say that is their problem and won't involve us. What will happen to our economy when the oil tap is turned off for a while? The environmentalists have ensured we can't tap into our own resources. No oil=no gas=no transportation of goods=no food in the grocery stores. It also means the stock market will fall. Your savings, pension funds, and 401K's vaporize.

The military forces of Iraq (that we trained) are simply laying down their arms and abandoning their positions. This is going to be trouble because ISIS is taking control of US-built armaments. Another solid foreign policy victory by our Islamic leader...
    Check out the United Christian Off-Road Alliance -- Hidden Content

@ Keith

I am not an expert but i THINK Iran is Shiite so there is no chance of them supporting the Sunni ISIS, especially since Iranian military is DIRECTLY fighting ISIS in Syria.

Saudis are Sunni as well and would be more likely to trust Israel over Iran.

Gotta know the players at the card table at least.

Israel has been backed into a corner for 60 Years.
    Last edited by Hawaii Volcano Squad; 06-12-2014 at 12:14 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It get's worse:

Obama mulls sending Al Maliki weapons to fight ISIS. Iranian Gen. Soleimani arrives in Baghdad

Unlike many on this website I avoid criticizing the President of the USA but in this case, what the heck is he thinking.

What military does Iraq turn to to save it's Army? IRAN! Iranian general arrived today to whip the Army into shape.

Is the the US going to bomb the Sunni fighters in Iraq and send them military support them in Syria? Makes no sense! They are the same exact people whichever side of the border they are on!

With Nuclear talks going nowhere we will fight Iran in Syria, Back Iran's support of Iraq Shiaa government, and bomb nuclear targets in Iran?

I like to say that the foreign policy problem in America is that Americans like to think in terms that there are two sides to a coin.
    Heads or Tails.
    Republicans or Democrats.
    Black or white.

In the Mid east, think of it like dice. There are 6 sides [at least] to every issue.

If you can't figure out which side you should be on then WELCOME to the MID EAST!
    Last edited by Hawaii Volcano Squad; 06-12-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    Arklatex likes this.

90% of Iraqi oil goes to France.

FRANCE!!!

So if the French want to step in, be my guest.

Two Battalions of Iranian guard troops have moved in to support the Maliki Government. So what are we going to do. Provide the Iranians with US Air Support? What a freakin mess. F'n Obama has hosed this up good.
    Yes, I believe in Luck. Luck being the intersection of Preparation and Opportunity.

Cool Rant!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxdad View Post
    90% of Iraqi oil goes to France.

FRANCE!!!

So if the French want to step in, be my guest.

Two Battalions of Iranian guard troops have moved in to support the Maliki Government. So what are we going to do. Provide the Iranians with US Air Support? What a freakin mess. F'n Obama has hosed this up good.
    Even Al Qaeda thinks ISIS is too extreme! Islamic State in Syria & the Levant. The LEVANT is an archeological term for the entire MID EAST and north Africa plus Turkey! That is the territory they want for a new Califaite.

However I really like the idea of blaming some other country!

Britain for losing the war in Afghanistan (1842)

Russia for losing the war in Afghanistan

Afghanistan
    for losing the war in Afghanistan

Bush for losing the war in Afghanistan

Obama for losing the war in Afghanistan

France's nation oil company for relying on Iraqi oil

Italy for Emperor Hadrian for placing a Golden statue of himself and the Roman God Jupiter on the Temple mount after killing as many Jews as he could find and making Judaism punishable by death, 300 years before Muhammed. Plus let's not forget to thank the Pope for the Crusades.

Greece Alexander for conquering the area in the first place, & for conquering Afghanistan but then giving it to India. Spartan King Leonides for not killing the traitor that showed the secret path to the Hot Gates allowing Xerses into Greece.

Britain for drawing those ridiculous lines and making up fake countries were there were none before.

Turkey & Germany
    for losing WWI and letting the British draw up those ridiculous national boundry lines.

Lawrence of Arabia!!!

FIFA for selecting Qatar for the world cup.

India for developing the bomb which led to:

Pakistan
    developing the bomb

Pakistan for creating the Taliban and using it as a Proxy to control Afghanistan

Pakistan for selling Nuclear technology to North Korea

China for North Korea

North Korea for selling missile & nuclear technology to Iran.

Shah of Iran for buying so many tanks planes & weapons to counter the Soviet Union when they ended up being used by the Revolutionary Guard against Iraq.

Ayatollah of Iran for signing a peace treaty with Saddam Hussein.

Well okay I can't expect Obama to fix this mess since the Sunni & Shia have been fighting for over 1000 years!

How is that for a rant?

Maybe there is a Penguin at the South Pole I left out.
    Last edited by Hawaii Volcano Squad; 06-12-2014 at 05:37 PM.
    Arklatex likes this.

How do we say I told you so whit out sounding like a smart ass.
    The world according to Obama lie after lie mistake after mistake. Crime after crime yet still they think he is a god.
    Our Union announced today Obama the greatest president that ever lived.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Im sorry but I can't help but to chuckle when he raises his voice about things that don't go right for himself. Just like Hillary lol.
    But I know this is a serious matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    How do we say I told you so whit out sounding like a smart ass.
    The world according to Obama lie after lie mistake after mistake. Crime after crime yet still they think he is a god.
    Our Union announced today Obama the greatest president that ever lived.
    :?

Okay I came up with the solution: We draw a line on the map of the ISIS controlled territory and declare it the new country of : OBOMBASTAN! Then we go O' Bomb a the hell out of it.
    James m likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links