I feel sorry for you all in Arizona
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on I feel sorry for you all in Arizona within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; This fool has no Idea what in god's green earth he's talking about. Maybe he should stick to flying planes (oh yeah he wasn't too ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: I feel sorry for you all in Arizona

This fool has no Idea what in god's green earth he's talking about. Maybe he should stick to flying planes (oh yeah he wasn't too good at that either).

John McCain speaks out against ?half-baked, spurious nationalism? during medal ceremony ? TheBlaze

Maybe he and the pope should get together and come up with a new political strategy for America

Screw America on Health care

Open the borders to all comers including rapists, terrorists, and fatally ill contagious individuals

Stop all use of fosil fuels. nuclear energy

and turn the clock back to the 13th century.
    oldgrouch, Vasily 1945 and ajk1941 like this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    Maybe he should stick to flying planes (oh yeah he wasn't too good at that either).
    Just my opinion, but I think it fine to agree or disagree with any politician, but to me, disrespecting someone's honorable service to this country goes too far.

I have a friend who lived in Arizona all his life, near the border. He recently returned to the Pittsburgh area to live. Said he couldn't take it there any more. It felt like a foreign country to him.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

As a citizen of Arizona, I sincerely apologize the to citizens of the US for Sen. John McCain’s insane actions.
    Chipper, Sasquatch, Joe and 1 others like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Just my opinion, but I think it fine to agree or disagree with any politician, but to me, disrespecting someone's honorable service to this country goes too far.
    Honorable service? You’re kidding, right? Do some research. This fool was responsible for killing numerous US Navy sailors when he caused a fire while pulling a stupid stunt on the deck of a carrier. While his shipmates were fighting the fire, he retreated below decks to a safe area. He should have been court marshalled but ‘daddy’ kept him from suffering any consequences. Honorable service...... I think not!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Honorable service? You’re kidding, right? Do some research. This fool was responsible for killing numerous US Navy sailors when he caused a fire while pulling a stupid stunt on the deck of a carrier. While his shipmates were fighting the fire, he retreated below decks to a safe area. He should have been court marshalled but ‘daddy’ kept him from suffering any consequences. Honorable service...... I think not!
    So did you vote for him or Obama? Here is my research that says he didn't cause it:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ire-aboard-us/
    Last edited by Redneck; 10-17-2017 at 10:42 AM.

I think his brain cancer might be effecting his judgement just a whee little bit. Time for the ole dog to step down before he makes a complete fool of himself. Or is it to late.
    Annie and Gunn like this.

This is just another justification for term limits for all elected government positions. McCain is well past due to retire. Name one thing he has accomplished that actually helped the American people. I thank God that he wasn't elected President, It would have been the equlivient of electing another democrat to the office...

Super Moderator

The Commie brainwashed him while he was a POW. Only reasonable explanation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    So did you vote for him or Obama? Here is my research that says he didn't cause it:

Posts wrongly blame John McCain for deadly 1967 fire aboard USS Forrestal | PunditFact
    I voted for Obummer first time around.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links