Where do you stand on this encounter?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Where do you stand on this encounter? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; The video is long, but you don't need to watch the whole thing... you'll get the idea While the man runs his mouth a bit ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Where do you stand on this encounter?

Supporting Vendor

The video is long, but you don't need to watch the whole thing... you'll get the idea

While the man runs his mouth a bit on the aggressive side during the encounter, I have to stand with him on this one.
    This mindful minute was brought to you by Hidden Content

Banned

Well, he exercised his rights and didn't get arrested. What else is there?

I agree, he was very mouthy, possibly to the point of instigating, but at the same time perfectly within his rights. Surprised he wasn't charged with public profanity or some such. What this video demonstrates to me is just another instance where the police ( not all ) think that just because they have a badge and a gun they are above the law and have to be obeyed without question! No wonder there is such animosity toward those sworn to PROTECT and SERVE! More Like HARASS and INTIMIDATE!
    Hidden Content Semper Fidelis Saepius Exertus Frater Infinitas

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

We are being trained how to deal with baiters. Most of these jack legs you see on youtube claiming to be gun activists are just baiting with the hope that they can egg a cop into violating their rights. Then they get a cash settlement.
    Denton and slewfoot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpig27 View Post
    We are being trained how to deal with baiters. Most of these jack legs you see on youtube claiming to be gun activists are just baiting with the hope that they can egg a cop into violating their rights. Then they get a cash settlement.
    And the people are getting trained how to handle the police when they get out of control and bait citizens! Turn about is fair play, to bad cops can't handle what they dish out.
    Last edited by ekim; 04-25-2014 at 12:47 AM.
    Denton and Reptilicus like this.

I watched most of it. The guy was Whiskey Tango 'White Trash" and looking for trouble it SEEMED to me.. That said, he WAS in the right from what I saw... As soon as the officers saw that someone else was recording them as well. She said, "See that guy in the camo". I thought you were him... What a crock of shit! Listen, I have friends and family that are LEO's.. They will ALWAYS find a way to check you. Then, when it come down to it. They will get you for POP Pissing off Police!!!! I have seen K-9 guys that said they will get a dog to 'alert" whether you have something or not. If they don't find anything, they will say it must have been an 'old" scent or something.. I knew a guy that was busted with 200 amps of testosterone (which isn't much)the cops were 'told" he had it but had no proof. they brought the dog in and he 'alerted" and they found it.. The thing is, dog's don't alert on steroids and this gy bought his truck brand new a week before hand and I know him personally. He has never touched other drugs in his entire life... I was told by someone later that the officer "had" the dog alert just so they could search...... How is that for our wonderful system
    Denton and bigdogbuc like this.
    Check out my blog Hidden Content and check out SurvivingTheBreaks and Beach Kowboy on Facebook!!

So, in conclusion, the police were looking for a man with keys. A man with keys was being very mouthy, but in what I could bear to watch, he was right, but he was also pushing boundry's. Throwing Fuck bombs, and the like. Now, there is no law saying the public has to be supernice, kiss ass to the police, or be mouthy and arrogant.
    Could have went several ways, and like someone above stated, very many people are just out "trolling for cops to violate" their rights.
    Last edited by Deebo; 04-25-2014 at 12:03 AM.

Anal cavity searches for everyone in camo shorts...You fit the description?
    Rob Roy likes this.

Lots of douchebaggery from both parties in that vid.

My thought is this guy is a dumb ass being a smart ass.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links