Trump speaking LIVE right now in AZ - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump speaking LIVE right now in AZ

This is a discussion on Trump speaking LIVE right now in AZ within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I still think pressure could be put on the networks via withholding broadcast licensing. They are required by law to act in the public interest. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Trump speaking LIVE right now in AZ

I still think pressure could be put on the networks via withholding broadcast licensing. They are required by law to act in the public interest. Just the rumor that a network is having trouble renewing could cause advertisers to flee. Hit 'em where it hurts, their bottom lines.
    SGG likes this.

if you've never done it before - when Prez Trump gets rolling and starts to tear the Fake News a new a-hole - flip over to CNN or MSNBC - watch them throw on a commercial or some talking head - last nite FOX got a huge push and that must have boiled some nuggets ...
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

TG

I know I'm a foreigner and my thoughts on this are irrelevant but I LIKE HIM, so much charisma and he's inspiring!
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    if you've never done it before - when Prez Trump gets rolling and starts to tear the Fake News a new a-hole - flip over to CNN or MSNBC - watch them throw on a commercial or some talking head - last nite FOX got a huge push and that must have boiled some nuggets ...
    Did you catch the speech?
    There were two times where he pointed out that the red lights on the cameras were all turning off, lol.
    All the people would turn and look, and start chanting "CNN sucks!"
    It was hilarious.
    sideKahr and indie like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

@Kauboy At points in the speech when the crowd was chanting or cheering, did you see how Trump bathed in the adulation, raising his chin and resembling somewhat Il Duce in the 30's? Just a weird observation.

Trump speaking LIVE right now in AZ-image.jpeg
    Last edited by sideKahr; 08-23-2017 at 09:45 AM.
    Kauboy, Inor and Viking like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    @Kauboy At points in the speech when the crowd was chanting or cheering, did you see how Trump bathed in the adulation, raising his chin and resembling somewhat Il Duce in the 30's? Just a weird observation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	52513
    I did. I laughed every time.
    I like when he drops some line, knows it will lead to solid minutes of applause, so he takes some time to wander the stage while it continues. He's there for the people, not for himself, so he lets them celebrate to their heart's content, and then returns to his message.
    Unlike his predecessor who wanted people to quiet down so he could finish *his* speech at *his* event.
    The difference is stark, and welcomed.
    sideKahr and SGG like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

I have a liberal coworker from Venezuela. He says he heard the same thing in Venezuela and look where it's at.
    Since I couldn't argue that statement. I looked at him and said there's a big difference in the U.S. There's a whole bunch of people like myself who would never accept any president over 8 years in office. No matter how great of a job we think he's doing.
    Like many others my oath to support and defend the constitution was for life. Whether we knew it at the time or not.
    He didn't have anything for that.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by deserth3 View Post
    I have a liberal coworker from Venezuela. He says he heard the same thing in Venezuela and look where it's at.
    Every time this tactic is used, and I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME, you have to demand specifics.
    When they start rattling off what they think are parallels, it becomes obvious that they are looking for similarities where none exist.
    Their perspective is skewed to such a degree that they cannot "un-see" what they wish to see.

Get to specifics, and you'll find that it's a simple matter to dismantle their argument piece by piece.
    SGG likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links