Only getting worse
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Only getting worse

This is a discussion on Only getting worse within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I see there was a school that handed out fliers for an Easter egg hunt in Michigan. Now the muslims are upset. The father of ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Only getting worse

Only getting worse

I see there was a school that handed out fliers for an Easter egg hunt in Michigan. Now the muslims are upset. The father of one of the boys said his son came home and said "dad, I don't feel comfortable getting these flyer". I would bet dollars to pesos that he is full of shit!! If it were something about a mosque he wouldn't have said a word. Personally, I am not religious at all but have no problems with these flyers. The white house can have an easter egg hunt.. Apparently there are a LOT of muslims int his area, which is scary enough to me. I'm sure some of them are good but there are too many bad ones for me to give a fuck.. If it were up to them we would have Sharia law in this country too.

We have got to stop being so fucking PC and letting them do whatever they want. They are taking advantage and we are letting them. I am afraid to see the next 10-20 yrs! I really am.. Here is the link See the Easter Fliers Sent Home to School Kids That Have One Muslim Parent Upset | TheBlaze.com
    Check out my blog Hidden Content and check out SurvivingTheBreaks and Beach Kowboy on Facebook!!

Just remember Europeans have the longest and bloodiest track record for violence and true oppression they may not like it when they back us into a corner.
    oldmurph58 likes this.

Who cares what the Muslims think? If they do not like it, they can feel free to pack their sorry asses up and go back to whatever 3rd world cesspool they came from.
    indie, Denton, inceptor and 11 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Who cares what the Muslims think? If they do not like it, they can feel free to pack their sorry asses up and go back to whatever 3rd world cesspool they came from.
    If the whitehouse tool has it his way, We will be the ones packin!
    I'm sure there are some box cars just waiting for us!
    BuckB Are you an organ donor? If not put your organs where your mouth is. An easy way to end organ shortages is for everyone to sign up to be a donor. You don't need to murder petty criminals for that purpose. - will2

Dearborn, MI is over run with muslime. I say screw the evil bastards. They want to convert you to their socio-political ideology that is in principle filled with evil, hatred toward women and inter-laced with pedophilia...or they want to kill you.

Ive met a few Muslims that were o.k. but I think they were from Iraq. Maybe three but one in particular was o.k. There was one that was giving one of friends who was an iraq vet a lot of trouble. But he was from Morocco. Alot was said about things. How the us is just generally bad. I think they started calling him abu khadir?

The radical muslims want to kill us.
    The peaceful muslims want the radical muslims to kill us

Explain to me in plain English not liberal BS what Easter egg hunts have to do with the Christian church and The resurrection .
    I am all ears on this one. Get it bunny rabbit thing all ears.
    paraquack, cam19 and Dogsrule like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Explain to me in plain English not liberal BS what Easter egg hunts have to do with the Christian church and The resurrection .
    I am all ears on this one. Get it bunny rabbit thing all ears.
    Must be the Catholic church, as a christian, we never celebrated Easter with eggs and rabbits.......it wasn't till I married my wife and found that her catholic side of the family wanted my daughter to go on Easter egg hunts and receive gifts from Santa! leave it the Catholic church to separate Christ from the rest of the church!
    Denton likes this.
    BuckB Are you an organ donor? If not put your organs where your mouth is. An easy way to end organ shortages is for everyone to sign up to be a donor. You don't need to murder petty criminals for that purpose. - will2

Quote Originally Posted by ApexPredator View Post
    Just remember Europeans have the longest and bloodiest track record for violence and true oppression they may not like it when they back us into a corner.
    I am not sure of that but we do seem to be the only people to willingly change (or replace) the make up of our nations.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links