And the world's biggest hypocrite is...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on And the world's biggest hypocrite is... within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; This big turd! His new movie is coming out soon (the sequel to Inconvenient Truth) so of course he's doing the talk show circuit. He ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: And the world's biggest hypocrite is...

Super Moderator

This big turd!

And the world's biggest hypocrite is...-gettyimages-627829420-1-e1481031900935.jpg

His new movie is coming out soon (the sequel to Inconvenient Truth) so of course he's doing the talk show circuit. He want everyone to see it so he can make even more money! But he is a total fraud and hypocrite.

A new report from National Center for Public Policy Research reveals that in just this past year, Al Gore used enough energy to power the average American household for more than 21 years.

He burned through 230,889 kilowatt hours (kWh) at his Nashville residence, which includes his home, pool and driveway entry gate electricity meters.
    Gore keeps his pool heated to 102 degrees year round.

Gore even told the “TODAY Show” that his home uses 100 percent renewable energy, but that is an outright lie. Just because Gore donates to the Green Power Switch program doesn’t mean he receives green energy at his home. Gore gets the same electricity every other Nashville resident receives – 87 percent of which comes from nuclear, coal and natural gas power plants. About 10 percent of Gore’s electricity comes from the TVA’s environmentally devastating dams. Only a puny 3 percent comes from renewable sources such as solar and wind.
    If you have the time I suggest reading the whole story. My quotes are only the tip of the iceberg for this con-man who's convinced everyone he's an environmentalist. Be sure to pass this on to friends and family so this snake oil salesman can be exposed.

EXCLUSIVE: Al Gore's Home Devours 34 Times Mo | The Daily Caller
    Camel923, stowlin, 8301 and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

This big turd. I'm surprised at your restraint.
    Sasquatch likes this.

Ya coulda left the picture off.

How do I erase that image from my mind????

Darn near as bad as the one with Pelosi, Feinstein, and Boxer in it.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Sasquatch likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well Al Gore did invent the internet (according to him).
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

That's giving turds a bad rep...just saying.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    When seconds count, help is minutes away...Support the Second Amendment!

As I recall after GW Beat him someone did the tale of two homes. Turns out GWs ranch was pretty much a Preppers dream property and off grid with its own energy and water. It never mattered to the left though it was just an inconvenient truth.

The real crime I'd like to research and write on though, and that is about the carbon emission cap and trade fiasco being propelled by California now. Fortunately most states are ignoring it. Cap and trade requires a market place to buy and sell emission credits, and somehow that is supposed to miraculously clean the air and keep our water clean, but every market place needs a store, or a trading floor, or a system. Gee who do you think built the one CA is using and the progressives are trying to push on the world? Yep, you guessed it, mr billionaire cap and trade market house himself. Al f"ing" Gore.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    As I recall after GW Beat him someone did the tale of two homes. Turns out GWs ranch was pretty much a Preppers dream property and off grid with its own energy and water. It never mattered to the left though it was just an inconvenient truth.

The real crime I'd like to research and write on though, and that is about the carbon emission cap and trade fiasco being propelled by California now. Fortunately most states are ignoring it. Cap and trade requires a market place to buy and sell emission credits, and somehow that is supposed to miraculously clean the air and keep our water clean, but every market place needs a store, or a trading floor, or a system. Gee who do you think built the one CA is using and the progressives are trying to push on the world? Yep, you guessed it, mr billionaire cap and trade market house himself. Al f"ing" Gore.
    Somebodies already done that and he is a Global Warming guy. Even though he believes in it he knows this cap and trade stuff is BS and that Al Gore is a fraud. You can read about it in the WSJ opinion piece written by him. Only thing is you have to sign up for their dumb site to read it. If you're interested: https://www.wsj.com/articles/al-gore...cts-1501193349
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    He is your typical do as I say and not as I do , what a schmuck, he has cost world economies billions because of he own personal agenda.....

He said he was going to kill ManBearPig and he lied about that, too...
    Sasquatch, SGG and Mrs. Spork like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    He said he was going to kill ManBearPig and he lied about that, too...
    I hope I'm not the only one that gets that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    SGG likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links