Traitor McCain's Tokyo Rose Propaganda Recording
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Traitor McCain's Tokyo Rose Propaganda Recording within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; This senile old traitor has GOT to go! Maybe the release of this audio is what has been making him so squirrely as of late. ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 2 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By Gunn
  • 3 Post By Inor
  • 1 Post By azrancher
  • 2 Post By Old SF Guy

Thread: Traitor McCain's Tokyo Rose Propaganda Recording

Super Moderator

This senile old traitor has GOT to go! Maybe the release of this audio is what has been making him so squirrely as of late. Either way it is time for him to resign. @Denton has talked about him as a traitor many times on our show. Here is the audio.

An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a “Tokyo Rose”-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.
    For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the “Hanoi Hilton” North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a “Songbird” who collaborated with the enemy against his own country. They accused him of turning against them and against his own country in exchange for preferential treatment while many of the actually brave and honorable American P.O.W.s endured torture and denial of medical care and food for refusing to collaborate. The P.O.W.s branded McCain a traitor who was no hero, but nonetheless used his fake hero status to rise to political power.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/breaking...ding-released/
    Denton, Robie, Camel923 and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Too many in high office for themselves. Getting McLame out off office is just a start.
    Denton likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

That McCain has been treated like some sort of iconic hero for years has pissed me off for years.

Jeremiah Denton, McCain is NOT.
    Sasquatch and Camel923 like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

McLame folded like a three dollar lawn chair, It has ALWAYS ticked me off when people called him a hero. My cousin was a POW for 5 years (I even had his POW bracelet) and he did not break.
    Denton likes this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Tokyo Rose actually WAS an American Hero. Yes - she broadcast Japanese propaganda. But she also passed along secret messages during her broadcasts to the G.I.s. She was 180 degrees different than what the lame-stream media made her out to be after the war. She got a raw deal that was only righted by President Reagan in the 80's, when she was about 187 years old.

Comparing McCain to Tokyo Rose is again taking away the honor that she earned and deserves and he does not.
    Camel923, Denton and Sasquatch like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    She got a raw deal that was only righted by President Reagan in the 80's, when she was about 187 years old.
    Wow @Inor that's pretty old, I guess that's why Japanese women look like they never age... She actually has a very patriotic birthdate, July 4th, 1916... just a little older than my Father.

Rancher
    Sasquatch likes this.

Lots of Traitors have made it big in politics....says something about DC.
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.

Sponsored Links