“The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites" - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

“The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites"

This is a discussion on “The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites" within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; it was some anniversary for Mandella the other day - actual notices of it from various US gooberments >>> like the guy was someone to ...

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: “The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites"

it was some anniversary for Mandella the other day - actual notices of it from various US gooberments >>> like the guy was someone to be admired ....
    RedLion and Michael_Js like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    it was some anniversary for Mandella the other day - actual notices of it from various US gooberments >>> like the guy was someone to be admired ....
    Wow, shows you how far Madison is behind. Around here a cop has to ask a black if he wants to be arrested. Yet, with our bizarre civics, there hasn't been one word about Mandella on the radio or in the newspaper. And our newspapers are so leftist that they're printed in Cyrillic script just to make them easier to read by our communists.
    RedLion and Gunn like this.

Farmlands - 1 1/2 hour long documentary of the current situation in South Africa - concentration on the untold story of the daily racial murders of the white farmers .....

0rocky and NewRiverGeorge like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    There is the ".303 solution".

I have watched him and his simian antics for decades, let him try, there are plenty who would deplete the mass in short order.
    Yea but I've already got 20k of ".308 " solution loaded !

Wouldn't be the first time. Several decades ago the white farmers used to build their homes on stilts. At night they would draw up the ladder.

This was during the Mau-Mau uprising.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

One of my closest friends was a cop in South Africa. When Mandela was released from prison, he sold his home and everything he owned and emigrated to Arizona. He worked as a firearms instructor for a few years until he was hired by the deaprtment I worked for. He said he saw the writing on the wall even back then.
    ONLY THE INFERIOR STRIVE FOR EQUALITY

IF YOU CAN'T BE SAFE...BE DANGEROUS

StratMaster likes this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Farmlands - 1 1/2 hour long documentary of the current situation in South Africa - concentration on the untold story of the daily racial murders of the white farmers .....

Thanks @Illini Warrior for the video. Noticed around the 1hour mark that the Suidlanders may just be the ultimate preppers. Portable hydroponic system for bugging out!

Quote Originally Posted by 0rocky View Post
    Thanks <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<b><a href="https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/member.php?u=8656" target="_blank">Illini Warrior</a></b>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> for the video. Noticed around the 1hour mark that the Suidlanders may just be the ultimate preppers. Portable hydroponic system for bugging out!

this is a recent Suidlander bug out exercise a local SA chapter conducted >>>>

luv the guy with the freaking sword ....

here's another posting I made awhile back concerning the overall Suidlander "Noodplan" evac planning >>>>https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...ht=suidlanders
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 07-27-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    0rocky likes this.

This seems to happen every generation, and I'm on my third.

The plot goes, the blacks feel minimized and there's a whole lot of yelling and creating slogans that don't mean a thing.

From there, they seek to strike out and show the whites how strongly they feel, so they burn down their own neighborhood.

A few blacks get shot, the central black organizing force realizes that yes, lots of white guys are mad, probably 275 million just in the United States. They're not good at math because they just spout off and listen to music in class, so they guess that there is 35 million blacks in America puts their chances at 3:1. Like I said, round-ball good, numbers bad.

Then the verdicts start coming in, most whites are let go. The black brain trust finally figures out what "castle doctrine" and "stand your ground" means. They also realize that someone has to teach them how to clean a Glock because all they get are misses. Owning a 1911 must be some kind of white privilege.

After months of this nonsense some libtard congress woman votes to give the mob free cheese and more welfare. The rappers bark lyrics no one understands, but the their male population throws away their condoms, and they all get drunk (or serve sentences) for 25 years. Then the cycle starts again.

View places like Selma, Watts (which was never rebuilt) and Ferguson. Same crap, same outrage, same city centers burned, same bribery to keep the blacks on the plantation. Those who refuse to study history...
    0rocky likes this.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links