“The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites" - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

“The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites"

This is a discussion on “The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites" within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; After the Afrrikaaners leave, I say" Kill em all and let GOD sort them out". If the people are that stupid and want to go ...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: “The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites"

After the Afrrikaaners leave, I say" Kill em all and let GOD sort them out". If the people are that stupid and want to go by the way of Rhodesia, let them. When the dust clears send the Afrikaaners back.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

The broadcast the statistics on the deaths in Chicago and lately even in Milwaukee.

You'll notice that they seldom mention Madison.

My belief has always been we got the short end of the stick when it came to professional, death-dealing felons. Our bangers can't hit anything. Think of how that would play on national news. "This just in, twenty Gangster Disciples attacked two white retired gentlemen at the East Towne Mall. Within eleven seconds, the Disciples were dead, and one of the white citizens got a nasty blood blister when he re-seated a new magazine..."

Even I thought that would sound racist, and I wrote it. However our Police Chief, "Kumbaya" Koval, routinely gives press releases to the public stating either one round hit an apartment or "numerous brass casings were recovered, but no blood evidence."

I'd even be happy if some Cripp came to town and shot up an Escalade. You know, actually hit it...

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    And they will drive SA, a once prosperous country into the ground. Zimbabwe is the perfect example. They did the same thing and now are starving.

Show me an African nation that is well run. I’m sure there are a couple. Maybe.......
    RedLion and ekim like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Racist South African Political Leader Julius Malema: “Go After the White Man… We Are Cutting the Throat of Whiteness”
    Racist South African Political Leader Julius Malema: "Go After the White Man... We Are Cutting the Throat of Whiteness"

You know, its their shitty leaders doing this to the blacks too. If they get rid of the producers in the country, then I really hope they do get things on track, for the innocents living there. Now, the people doing this to the Whites, well, God will fix them in due time.
    If it happened here, can you imagine the carnage.
    RedLion and ekim like this.

You know, its their shitty leaders doing this to the blacks too. If they get rid of the producers in the country, then I really hope they do get things on track, for the innocents living there. Now, the people doing this to the Whites, well, God will fix them in due time.
    If it happened here, can you imagine the carnage.

VFW may have a different meaning down the road - Very Few Whites

South African radical: White farmers should 'leave the keys' when they go
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...n_they_go.html

Activists say South African authorities are tacitly approving attacks on the country’s white farmers, with one being murdered every five days, and the police turning a blind eye to the violence.

The white nationalist lobbying group AfriForum says that when lawmakers passed a motion last month which could see land being seized from farmers without compensation, it sent a message that landowners could be attacked with impunity.

It said there have been 109 recorded attacks so far in 2018 and 15 farm murders, meaning that this year, one white farmer has been killed every five days.
    A White Farmer Is Killed Every Five Days in South Africa and Authorities Do Nothing about It, Activists Say

Time to boycott SA again, we did it helping Nelson Mandingo into power.

When are they going to take over De Beers? Now that will be interesting event.

Put a nuke in the Kimber pipe before leaving.

As a matter of fact use a 20 MT on Johannesburg itself in the process.

The bulk of them aren't worth a shit, will help the water problem.
    RedLion likes this.

Always have to fight back against evil....

Israeli Special Forces Train White South African Farmers To Ward Off Violent Attacks
    White South African farmers are now being trained by Israeli Special Forces. The farmers are preparing to use force to defend themselves and their property from the violent attacks generated toward them because of their race.

There were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks primarily on white farmers between 2016 and 2017, according to minority rights group AfriForum. “Current murder tendencies indicate that we will lose more people on farms than in the past three years,” AfriForum’s Ian Cameron recently wrote, according to RT.

The situation has been wildly underreported in the mainstream media, and white farmers have felt the need to begin preparing themselves to survive a possible assault. Some of the white farmers will fight back and have turned to Idan Abolnik, a former member of the Israeli special forces, who trains them in hand-to-hand combat and weapons handling, Sky News reported.
    Israeli Special Forces Train White South African Farmers To Ward Off Violent Attacks
    Steve40th likes this.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links