“The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites" - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

“The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites"

This is a discussion on “The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites" within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; If liberalism succeedes, advancement of various groups by violence will succeeded due to a) wussy mentality b) government aiding the violence . Aiding violence ranges ...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: “The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites"

If liberalism succeedes, advancement of various groups by violence will succeeded due to a) wussy mentality b) government aiding the violence . Aiding violence ranges from firearm confiscation to out right military aid and involvement. Very foreign in thought but we did elect a Kenyon. The nation just was not rotten enough at the core for the all the changes the left had in mind. JMHO.
    SOCOM42, Michael_Js and gyro_cfi like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Even with liberal leaders the "junta" will never be able to gather up all the guns.

As for the fate of blacks, they have not fully rebuilt Watts since 1966. Ferguson is still probably smoldering, and the first thing New Orleans did was rebuild a strip club, not ward 9 where the blacks live. In fact, they cared so little they did not even rebuild a grocery store--an outside black had to do that.

I do not think this is racism. I believe that most Americans want to help, but blanche at being pushed around or bullied. My church had a food pantry, I worked there for several weeks. But if a grafter came up to me and demanded money I'd make sure he had a truly lousy day.

Not "grafter," I meant 'grifter...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Even with liberal leaders the "junta" will never be able to gather up all the guns.

As for the fate of blacks, they have not fully rebuilt Watts since 1966. Ferguson is still probably smoldering, and the first thing New Orleans did was rebuild a strip club, not ward 9 where the blacks live. In fact, they cared so little they did not even rebuild a grocery store--an outside black had to do that.

I do not think this is racism. I believe that most Americans want to help, but blanche at being pushed around or bullied. My church had a food pantry, I worked there for several weeks. But if a grafter came up to me and demanded money I'd make sure he had a truly lousy day.

if a local residency policy hasn't been established - you're still getting "grafted" .... there's large family clans that have members out hitting the food pantry "circuit" for whatever they can clam onto - it's their job - and there's no such thing as a food pantry ever having enough and you start feeding the world it only gets worse ....
    homefire likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Not that it matters, in sweden kind of no one knows about the situation in South africa. nothing in any media.

it is really disturbing, still noteworthy. I do not fit the agenda so they dont talk about it.

What I don't get is this, the Africans want to get out/kill the Afrikaans/whitey, claiming that "we the Africans were here first!" And that's OK to the left, but what if here in the US whitey said "let's get out/kill the kafirs, we were here first " the left would shitt a cow and eat it.
    SOCOM42, homefire and Gunn like this.

Really this whole concept of deciding borders based on who was "there first" is pointless and stupid, the fact is borders move, people fight and countries come bad go. A countries border/name/culture are not set in stone anywhere, they are controlled by the people most motivated to fight for what they want. In our complacency and torpor, we have forgotten that. And now I see Mexican flags and I'm learning Spanish, and we see a spike in domestic black nationalism. Someone(us) are sitting around on our asses.
    homefire and BookWorm like this.

I was born white, nothing I can about it. I will not give up my life, it must be taken. Good luck liberals and self-entitled ethnics. I intend to make it an afternoon you will not forget...

Bump.....

Is there something new to add?
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links