“The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites" - Page 12
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

“The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites"

This is a discussion on “The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites" within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Load the FAL & the ArmaLite and put on the short shorts !...

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: “The Slaughter and Removal of All Whites"

Load the FAL & the ArmaLite and put on the short shorts !
    jim-henscheli likes this.

A good sign....

Now, this is what unity looks like. South Africa’s Zulu nation has joined forces with white farmers being subjected to racial land seizures in order to prevent the atrocity.

The largest ethnic group in South Africa, Zulu, has spoken out against the racial expropriation of land without compensation in the country. Zulu is ready to cooperate with the country’s white farmers, known as “Afrikaners” or “Boers” to prevent the seizure of their land, reported RT. Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini has said the group will cooperate with South African minority rights group AfriForum because they desire to eat in the future.

“The Zulu nation I’m talking about will not exist if we don’t have food. That’s why I say farmers must come closer so that we discuss what we can do when we talk about agriculture and the availability of enough food in the land. That’s why I’m asking AfriForum of the Boers to come and help us,” Zwelithini said, as quoted by eNews Channel Africa. “Because when government started talking about the appropriation of land, expropriation without compensation, Boers downed tools. There is no food in South Africa,” he added.
    South Africa's Zulu Nation Joins White Farmers To Protest Government Land Seizures
    Rellgar likes this.

Now ya' got me worried. How long does it take for a South African to paddle a canoe to the American coast?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It appears someone a degree of understanding of economics and logistics sat down, did the math and said, "Food security."
    RedLion and bigwheel like this.

Sounds like good news. Eating is nice.
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHeck View Post
    It appears someone a degree of understanding of economics and logistics sat down, did the math and said, "Food security."
    I agree with your premise, but not that much math was needed.

If you have enough food, there's no reason to petition or threaten your government. If food is scarce enough, there will be a coup d'etat for no other reason that the new leaders will re-divide the food.

Or, the government will decide it's easier to deal with fewer people making the division of food better per capita. Ergo, some citizens will be driven out of the country or killed.

Clearly, South Africa must not have enough money or resources to trade foreign governments for more food. Or there is more money, and the leaders decide their treasury is worth a few deaths.
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Now ya' got me worried. How long does it take for a South African to paddle a canoe to the American coast?
    Depends on the ship they were put on, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Well if they get in the current that's bringing the hurricanes then the trip will go much quicker.

South Africa sure makes a strong case that Apartheid was not such a bad idea after all.
    Last edited by GoodSam; 10-11-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSam View Post
    South Africa sure makes a strong case that Apartheid was not such a bad idea after all.
    South African are fighting back when possible. Gun confiscation was the first thing to be put into law. And when you're outnumbered 10,000 to 1. Well, that's not very good odds.

How do you just walk away from something that's been in your family for generations? I doubt they could sell the property.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links