Building the Wall News - Page 16
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Building the Wall News

This is a discussion on Building the Wall News within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Make no mistake. We definitely have an immigration problem, but we have an even bigger problem. We have people that are obsessed with their causes ...

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: Building the Wall News

Make no mistake. We definitely have an immigration problem, but we have an even bigger problem. We have people that are obsessed with their causes (immigration being the major one) to the point that they will ignore the rule of law and put their Rights and everybody else's at risk.
    What rule of law is being ignored and what rights are put at risk?

Hear this and hear it well. The "legal" variety of foreigners are predominantly Democrats and they have been programmed to hate the white people along with they system of jurisprudence; America's history; the fundamental principles upon which this country was built AND the Constitution. Fear and ignorance are driving those obsessed with the wall to aid in their own destruction.
    Little too much projection in your claims, as most legal immigrants that become citizens are pretty much split on party choice. None have been programmed to hate "white people" nor our system of "jurisprudence"; American History (most know American History better than most citizens already); or the US Constitution. So fear and ignorance is wanting a person to enter the country legally instead of illegally? Wanting a person to be screened for health issues and or a back ground check is fear and ignorance?

The federal government has NO jurisdiction over Liberty. I see the suggestions of penalizing people for interacting with foreigners - i.e. like penalizing employers who hire undocumented foreigners. I have to scratch my head because those who want the wall refuse to discuss HOW they arrive at the conclusion that foreigners are "stealing our jobs" when the job belongs to the employer. In order to enforce the wall idea, we must attack the property Rights of the citizenry.
    Immigration doesn't effect your liberty, nor that of any other citizens liberty. You can interact with whom you choose, yet you and they need to be in compliance with the laws of the land. The employer created the job and owns the job, yet the employer is bound by the laws of society in which he was granted the ability to start a business and must comply with those laws for his protection and for the protection of the employee(s) he may hire. You have a right to own property, and with eminent domain it can be bought by the government at fair market value. A Citizens rights are not being attacked, as the person where eminent domain my be used can fight it in court if they so desire.

If we are going to propose to penalize employers for hiring undocumented foreigners, how come we don't arrest people who shop at Walmart? Walmart was convicted of knowingly hiring subcontractors that used undocumented laborers. So, if I follow this argument that foreigners are "stealing our jobs," how come you suppose that no American has been arrested for conversion, or receiving stolen property? After all, if undocumented foreigners steal jobs and you shop at the places that employ them AND you save money, the money you saved belonged to the American worker Walmart didn't hire. Since you benefit off such a transaction, you are receiving stolen property.
    This doesn't even begin to make sense. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Moving right along, since the federal government has no jurisdiction in who comes and goes within a state (only jurisdiction to naturalize) then you are inviting the federal government to expand eminent domain abuse. When half of the American people are willingly inviting foreigners to come here (by virtue of the fact they willingly do business with them) the federal government has no jurisdiction to put up a wall in any state. It is up to each state to decide if they want a wall and how they should pay for it. Building a wall carries costs beyond dollars and cents. The taking of personal property (be it real estate or jobs) cannot be lightly dismissed. I'm not saying I agree with what actions others take; we even have counter-measures to employ. But, when at least half of the people in the United States disagree with those obsessed with the wall, you have to look at the long road ahead. Will your solutions cause you problems down the road? Suppose I could show where that was exactly the case. IF I did, would you then be open to discussing the principles of law that are being used to get you to agree to slavery, tyranny and oppression?
    A person within the federal boundaries of the US has free movement between the states, yet a foreigner doesn't have free movement to enter the US boundaries without authorization from the Federal Government. Nobody "willingly" invites illegals to come here, they come of their own accord as economic refugees. They then use forged documents that can't be scrutinized by an employer to gain work fraudulently. The Federal Government has all the jurisdiction to place a barrier/wall along our borders and to patrol those borders with guards, as has been done since 1606. What problems does a wall create for US Citizens down the road? How does building a wall equal people agreeing to slavery/tyranny and oppression?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Traxxas View Post
    What rule of law is being ignored and what rights are put at risk?

Little too much projection in your claims, as most legal immigrants that become citizens are pretty much split on party choice. None have been programmed to hate "white people" nor our system of "jurisprudence"; American History (most know American History better than most citizens already); or the US Constitution. So fear and ignorance is wanting a person to enter the country legally instead of illegally? Wanting a person to be screened for health issues and or a back ground check is fear and ignorance?

Immigration doesn't effect your liberty, nor that of any other citizens liberty. You can interact with whom you choose, yet you and they need to be in compliance with the laws of the land. The employer created the job and owns the job, yet the employer is bound by the laws of society in which he was granted the ability to start a business and must comply with those laws for his protection and for the protection of the employee(s) he may hire. You have a right to own property, and with eminent domain it can be bought by the government at fair market value. A Citizens rights are not being attacked, as the person where eminent domain my be used can fight it in court if they so desire.

This doesn't even begin to make sense. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

A person within the federal boundaries of the US has free movement between the states, yet a foreigner doesn't have free movement to enter the US boundaries without authorization from the Federal Government. Nobody "willingly" invites illegals to come here, they come of their own accord as economic refugees. They then use forged documents that can't be scrutinized by an employer to gain work fraudulently. The Federal Government has all the jurisdiction to place a barrier/wall along our borders and to patrol those borders with guards, as has been done since 1606. What problems does a wall create for US Citizens down the road? How does building a wall equal people agreeing to slavery/tyranny and oppression?
    You are quoting someone who can’t respond; he can’t answer your questions.
    He is no longer a member, here.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    OK. Problem solved.
    Never saw any troll last so long here. Congratulations on mastering the patience game you are a better man than me I'd have sent him to the gallows long ago.
    Denton likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It appears that Pelosi is going to allow the lefties to support some funding for a border wall. I thought that is was inevitable.

On Wednesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told the press that there would "there will not be another shutdown" over the proposed border wall. She also said she will fully support any resolution that the bipartisan committee in charge of the negotiations come up with, even if it includes full wall funding.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...l_funding.html

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    It appears that Pelosi is going to allow the lefties to support some funding for a border wall. I thought that is was inevitable.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...l_funding.html
    If she allows for wall funding now, should she then be blamed for the past shutdown where she wouldn't give $1 for wall funding? Where she failed to take up the Presidents offers of DACA extension? Why should the President be blamed for the past shutdown then?
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxxas View Post
    If she allows for wall funding now, should she then be blamed for the past shutdown where she wouldn't give $1 for wall funding? Where she failed to take up the Presidents offers of DACA extension? Why should the President be blamed for the past shutdown then?
    Pelosi has no choice based on the numbers and based on the SOTU speech. She will go the route of secretly allowing dem reps to vote to support the funding, and she will then say that while she opposed it, other dems in trump districts voted for it. I believe as I have heard for some time that Pelosi will only be the Speaker for a short while before stepping down in favor of someone else. The wall is great, but there are other very important things that need to change, such as legal immigration, visa over stay and catch and release in order to really stop illegal aliens.
    Sasquatch, Denton and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Pelosi has no choice based on the numbers and based on the SOTU speech. She will go the route of secretly allowing dem reps to vote to support the funding, and she will then say that while she opposed it, other dems in trump districts voted for it. I believe as I have heard for some time that Pelosi will only be the Speaker for a short while before stepping down in favor of someone else. The wall is great, but there are other very important things that need to change, such as legal immigration, visa over stay and catch and release in order to really stop illegal aliens.
    I agree, the issue is the building of the wall, though. The wall is to reduce EWI, as nothing will eliminate EWI all together. Everywhere a wall has been placed EWI has decreased by 90 - 97%.

As to Pelosi and her time....seeing is believing. As to her being blamed for the past shutdown, she wouldn't let anything come to the floor and was adamant about NO funding for the wall. If she now lets that bill to the floor and get voted on should she not be blamed for the past shutdown?

As to all illegals here, IRS knows where the overwhelming majority of them are and where they are employed. Catch and release, started under past Presidents as there isn't enough holding space to detain all, would require Congress to fund more detainment facilities along with courts and judges.
    Denton likes this.

The man that said this is in deep crap right now he is being cited as a raciest.

“Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in.”
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Read an article about how the Dims may now be willing to go for around 2 billion for the wall. I sent emails to my congressmen (2 senators and one representative) saying that I wanted at least 5.7 billion for the wall.
    RedLion and The Tourist like this.

Clearly, the wall is going to take more than just 2 billion to even begin with. Then again, every major government program I can name has had some form of "mission creep."

The president should take what's offered, thank both sides of the aisle, invest what he has, and then ask for more during the next budget meeting.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Sponsored Links