Fake interpreter
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fake interpreter

This is a discussion on Fake interpreter within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Did you hear about the fake interpreter at he funeral in South Africa last week? Apparently he was accused of murder 10 years ago and ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Fake interpreter

Fake interpreter

Did you hear about the fake interpreter at he funeral in South Africa last week? Apparently he was accused of murder 10 years ago and he was less than 10 feet away from obummer. It's too bad he wasn't accused of murder during the funeral!!!!! We just can't get a break!!
    Meangreen likes this.
    Check out my blog Hidden Content Also SurvivingTheBreaks on Facebook.. My radio show will be goin live next week on Hidden Content so be sure to listen out.

On Jimmy Kimmel they brought in a real interpreter.

Ever notice how anything around Obama slowly comes out in little bits here and there. As they try to hide things and make them go away. Just as it is just about over and important bit of fact comes out.
    Question where the heck was his SS. There is no way in heck anyone not checked out by them should have been that close to the president.
    I have no use for him but he is the president. I want him thrown out, impeached, quit on his own . But there is no way I want him turned into a life long martyr
    StarPD45 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The thought that this guy was not checked out ahead of time is just laughable,

I didn't read about it, but if he was a muslim that's ocrumma's team and all he has ever picked was unfit cronies and other kinds of turd.
    Also, with him the end justifies the means and if his ss was any kind of American, maybe they were standing back hoping for the best and it just didn't happen. Whatever he would be a "martyr" for? That needs to see it's evil hope cut down and know it is to be ground out entirely and forever. That is the message.
    Judas Iscariot is not considered a martyr, even if someone else had killed him. The same goes for ocrumma and as for my part, all who truck with him.

I Bet someone at the SS got censured over this. What a joke Obummer and his staff look like Idiots.
    {GM Consulting Service}
    Revolutions Started, Lions Tamed,
    Assassinations Plotted, Bars Emptied,
    Governments Run, Widows Wooed,
    Uprisings Quelled, Wars Fought, Golf Matches Fixed,
    Pack Trips Guided & Lost

He should be flippin burgers at micky D's
    {GM Consulting Service}
    Revolutions Started, Lions Tamed,
    Assassinations Plotted, Bars Emptied,
    Governments Run, Widows Wooed,
    Uprisings Quelled, Wars Fought, Golf Matches Fixed,
    Pack Trips Guided & Lost

I figure it's par for the course.

Just remember, if anything happens to him, we get stuck with biden. THAT'S even scarier.

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me." --Joe Biden, speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008
    pharmer14 likes this.

Imagine the irony if that guy murdered the president, African murders American President found to be born in Africa.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links