New study suggest Gun Owners and Gun Rights Advocates are more racist.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on New study suggest Gun Owners and Gun Rights Advocates are more racist. within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; New Study Suggests Gun Owners And Gun Rights Advocates Are More Racist Just another bullshit piece by liberal gun haters and minority "my baby din't ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: New study suggest Gun Owners and Gun Rights Advocates are more racist.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.

New Study Suggests Gun Owners And Gun Rights Advocates Are More Racist

Just another bullshit piece by liberal gun haters and minority "my baby din't do nuffin" pushers trying to make gun owners look bad and help in the push to take American's guns to me. They can go **** themselves as far as I'm concerned. I know me and my guns try to keep an outlook of equality in putting holes in scumbags no matter what race they are. I do know one thing for sure though. Me and my guns hate liberal gun haters and will happily put bullets in them given the chance, but that a political agenda issue, not race. Cheers.

New study suggest Gun Owners and Gun Rights Advocates are more racist.-7353105958_aa4f20eb34_z.jpg

Statistics can always be made to show the desired outcome. Of course there's the possibility that more gun owners are racist than non-gun owners. There's more gun owners than non-gun owners. Now prove it's because they own guns. Can't? Didn't think so.
    Fuzzee likes this.
    Rest In Peace, Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

The word racist doesn't mean a damn thing. The word was invented by the Bolshevik Leon Trotsky to disparage anyone who had a sense of ethnic identity.

Any liberal who claims that violence in this country is mainly coming from right wing white people is either an imbecile or a Marxist psychopath. Blacks commit over 60% of all violent crime and make up over half the incarcerated population, yet only comprise 13% of the overall population.
    Last edited by NordicWarrior94; 11-07-2013 at 02:23 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'm not surprised.

If someone tells a lie enough times it becomes the truth and they will get what "they" want. Just like you can keep your health plan if you like it. After saying the same BS for a couple years they got the law as they wanted. Will it happen after the 2014 elections with firearms? Is ground the work getting laid out now??
    Fuzzee likes this.

Mod Squad

The survey probably went something like this....

Do you own a gun? yes

What color is it? black

You're a racist!

Success Is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - anonymous

Banned

If they can’t win with their logic, they play the race card!
    Fuzzee likes this.

It is funny that they site the high affect of gun violence for blacks but forget to mention that it is due to black on black violence.
    If race is the problem then I guess it would be the same whether it is black on black or black on white.
    Another interesting point is that they fail to mention whether the shootings are legal or not. Self defense as compared to criminal activity.

Statistics don't lie but liars use statistics.

Fuzzee and ekim like this.

You know if I am going to continued to be called a racist perhaps I should start considering it, I mean I might as well be guilty if I am going to be so accused right?
    Fuzzee and frogman like this.

I have been called a racist so many times to my face because when a liberal tries to match wits with someone who uses logical, clearly thought out arguments they always resort to name calling. I have started every argument lately with: "Lets agree not to resort to name calling and keep this discussion focused on the issue at hand." It takes away the liberal trump card and they go straight to me being an [email protected]#6&*(.
    Fuzzee likes this.

If you want to see unadulterated, . . . full 200 proof racism and bigotry, . . . just get your ticket for the white house, . . . or visit an Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson convention.

I'll mend my little bit of racist attitude when someone puts the brakes on that bunch.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Fuzzee and frogman like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links