Traitor or Not for bringing in islamic "refugees"?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Traitor or Not for bringing in islamic "refugees"? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; The HDAIC (Head Dumb-Ass In Charge) of Germany, Angela Merkel in her New Years speech recognized that the islamists that she has taken into Germany ...

View Poll Results: Is an Elected Leader a Traitor or Not for allowing islamic "refugees" to enter?

Voters
20. This poll is closed
  • YES

18 90.00%
  • NO

2 10.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Traitor or Not for bringing in islamic "refugees"?

The HDAIC (Head Dumb-Ass In Charge) of Germany, Angela Merkel in her New Years speech recognized that the islamists that she has taken into Germany are responsible for attacks/death/destruction of property. Yet she doubled down on her plan to take more of these jihadists.

WTF?!? These policies have caused mini SHTF throughout the world. When will something be done to stop this?

But my question to you:

Is an elected leader of a country a Traitor of their country for bringing in these islamic so called "refugees" ? I vote YES.

Merkel: ?We are stronger than terrorism? | Germany | DW.COM | 31.12.2016
    Last edited by Slippy; 01-01-2017 at 03:30 PM. Reason: sp
    ekim, TG, paraquack and 1 others like this.

Things have changed. Letting anyone in to a country these days who will not or cannot make a country a better place is...insane and yes, treasonous.
    Denton, rstanek, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

Super Moderator

All the Western nations are led by traitors. They don't see that way, as they swear allegiance to no nation. Disorganized and splintered cultures are ripe for tyranny, and that is the goal.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

She is another Obama can not admit s was wrong.
    Robie, Slippy, ekim and 2 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    When my grandparents immigrated to this country, they learned English, swore allegiance to the United State and became citizens and assimilated to our culture and became working taxpayers, they raised nine children without any government assistance. The way immigration is done today is treasonous to this country and those that advocate this behavior need to be held accountable, the Obama administration has an underlying agenda then just a humanitarian agenda, he want the United States to be a Muslim nation, sorry, not on my watch, Barack....to bad if I offend anyone, suck it up and get over it. Happy New Year.

Of coarse they are traitors. I have been saying it for years. Any leader who willingly brings in a known enemy who's only stated purpose is the killing of that country's people and it's way of life is nothing but a traitor. The definition of Traitor in every dictionary should include as examples pictures of Oblunder, Merkel, and the rest of these so called leaders that betrayed their country and their people.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 01-01-2017 at 08:12 AM.
    Denton, rstanek, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

it's double the threat the way that the "organized" immigration is being run - rubber stamping everything with the Obammy landrush on - get em' in the door before Trump takes over ....

not even mentioning the pulled border security and the open door wanderings of the illegals ....
    ekim and paraquack like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

The leaders should be charged and held accountable for each crime and death. As they are direct accomplices by their actions. It's their decision and theirs alone so there lies the responsibility.

Put up some refugee camp overseas if you have to help them out. If they would have actually stood up and fought for themselves it maybe a different story. I don't feel pity for sheep or less.
    Slippy and paraquack like this.

Congress is just as responsible. They have failed to do anything about it. The firing squads should be cleaning the gun barrels.
    Prepared One, TG and Slippy like this.

Super Moderator

These fools are so worried about being "Progressive" they are cutting off their nose to spite their face. Or more appropriately cutting off their own heads to spite their bodies.
    TG, Slippy and paraquack like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links