Congratulations America!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Congratulations America!

This is a discussion on Congratulations America! within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; We just broke 17! Any bets on how quick the bama can get us to 18? U.S. National Debt Clock (It went up $3 billion ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Congratulations America!

Congratulations America!

We just broke 17! Any bets on how quick the bama can get us to 18?
    U.S. National Debt Clock (It went up $3 billion the time it took me to post this )

Just to set up a web site... http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articl...te-292-Million

Something you can do on "GoDaddy" for $7.49 a month. :D http://www.godaddy.com/ And people would probably even be able to use it!
    Last edited by BigCheeseStick; 10-18-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    rickkyw1720pf likes this.

Hey folks a trillion here a trillion there sooner or later your talking some real money.

I have changed my mind about the national debt, the government doesn't care about it, why should I. IMO, the government has NO intentions of ever paying it off, they will go to war if anyone tries to force payment, they have plenty of American citizens to do their fighting for them and raise the debt even more at the same time. Hell, congress just raised the debt ceiling again, what's to worry about, it's still legal to spend what they don't have!
    Last edited by ekim; 10-18-2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: wrong wording
    Piratesailor likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It will continue to rise until they can blame the collapse on someone else. An attack by Russia and China would be ideal. They can blame the collapse on them, get the UN charter adopted so we can "get their help", and use the UN small arms treaty to disarm the public all as the nation reels from a "surprise attack" by the two biggest powers on earth.

rickkyw1720pf likes this.

I've heard all kinds of numbers. The highest being 604 million. I think I heard that on Levin. I would like to get a concrete number.

The debt has gone from 10 trillion dollars to nearly 17 trillion dollars since Obama took office.
    That is not to say that it is his fault - just that it has risen 7 trillion in the last 5-6 years.
    Both parties have been adding to the debt since the civil war - it has never been paid down and has continued to increase to the present.
    If we forecast, using the first term of Obama, the federal debt will be at least 20 trillion dollars at the end of the next presidential election. (that does not take into account the extra programs initiated in his second term)

roy

The penny plan. If we reduced every budget item by only 1% the deficit would be history in five years.

The deficit is rising faster than you think. A yr ago we hit 16 trillion. We are borrowing money to pay the interest only on money we've borrowed. Not one penny of the money borrowed for WWII has been paid back. We are still paying interest on it.

All these numbers....The rich get richer, the poor stay poor, and the taxpayers pay the piper.
    Where is the value of dollar? In a vault in Fort Knox? In a .99 item?
    just print more money, add a zero with a sharpie to every bill in your wallet?

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    All these numbers....The rich get richer, the poor stay poor, and the taxpayers pay the piper.
    Where is the value of dollar? In a vault in Fort Knox? In a .99 item?
    just print more money, add a zero with a sharpie to every bill in your wallet?
    Great plan if you can still afford to buy a Sharpie.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links