Los Alamos Scientist Studying Nuclear Bomb To AvertAsteroids
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Los Alamos Scientist Studying Nuclear Bomb To AvertAsteroids within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Just like in the movie Armaggedon. Hope it works out better than it did for Bruce Willis! http://www.space.com/14857-asteroid-...ion-video.html...

Just like in the movie Armaggedon. Hope it works out better than it did for Bruce Willis!

http://www.space.com/14857-asteroid-...ion-video.html
    By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Re: Los Alamos Scientist Studying Nuclear Bomb To AvertAster

Self induced EMP was my first thought when seeing the title. What is scary is they must know something in order to be spending money on this and moving forward unless some billionaire is scared of this part. I hope they get it tested, completed and have a backup in case something goes wrong.

From there, comet impacts will be marked off the list of prepping for! Yaaa!

Unless Billy Bob Thorton is heading the project! Just kidding. Love the movie btw.

x2 with survival, I think they know something we don't know! and x2 on Billy Bob! He's the man!
    "If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man," Albert Einstein."

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I really hope they get it right. The lab is only about 30 miles North of me.
    By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sponsored Links