Obama Sticks Foot In Mouth Again
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Obama Sticks Foot In Mouth Again within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; A military court judge in two sexual assault trials has ruled that statements by the Commander In Chief, Barack Obama, constitute unlawful command influence. This ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: Obama Sticks Foot In Mouth Again

The Good Cop

A military court judge in two sexual assault trials has ruled that statements by the Commander In Chief, Barack Obama, constitute unlawful command influence. This ruling directly affects these two cases and could impact countless more. The story is found in Stars And Stripes, the military newspaper.
    Judge: Obama sex assault comments 'unlawful command influence' - Stripes - Independent U.S. military news from Iraq, Afghanistan and bases worldwide

Barack Obama may or may not have been a good community organizer, but as President, the most powerful man in the world, he is clearly in waaaay over his head.
    mwhartman and Piratesailor like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Could somebody please tell me exactly what IS a "community organizer"? And why do communities need to be organized in the first place? If communities are not organized do they fall apart and result in cannibalism?

I never thought I would say this, but I look back nostalgically on the days when our President was actually committing sexual assaults and the NSA was still spying on bad guys.

Our President unfortunately is Barrack Obama. He did not assume office because he was the best man for the job but because he was perceived as the lesser of two evils. If it is true we get the government we deserve this is proof we have been bad.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Check out Saul Alinski's book. He coined the words "community organizer" in the book regarding people that gather groups of people together to influence political change in any manner necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Could somebody please tell me exactly what IS a "community organizer"? And why do communities need to be organized in the first place? If communities are not organized do they fall apart and result in cannibalism?

I never thought I would say this, but I look back nostalgically on the days when our President was actually committing sexual assaults and the NSA was still spying on bad guys.

Lips are moving, BS coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by retired guard View Post
    Our President unfortunately is Barrack Obama. He did not assume office because he was the best man for the job but because he was perceived as the lesser of two evils. If it is true we get the government we deserve this is proof we have been bad.
    All this time I thought Obama got the job due to affirmative action!

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Could somebody please tell me exactly what IS a "community organizer"?
    A "community organizer" is a paid trouble maker. They gather idiots and plan illegal events then play the race card when caught.

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    All this time I thought Obama got the job due to affirmative action!
    No if you see Romney's track record you see we got the lesser of two evils, but not by much.

In Chicago, Community Organizer = someone connected that lives in a million dollar home, but claims only $30,000/yr income.

Sponsored Links