Hillary hauled away from 911 site in NYC - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hillary hauled away from 911 site in NYC

This is a discussion on Hillary hauled away from 911 site in NYC within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Pneumonia my ass. If she continues to decline they will be forced to do something and now that they are trapped in this particular lie ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Hillary hauled away from 911 site in NYC

Pneumonia my ass. If she continues to decline they will be forced to do something and now that they are trapped in this particular lie what explanation do they use the next time she crashes and burns? This has happened before in our history in 1968 when they inserted Hubert Humphrey for Bobby Kennedy. The constitution does not address the circumstance so changing horses would be all on the DNC.

I think they try to bamboozle the American public ( Easily done ) as long as they can. Maybe go low profile and keep her out of stress situations. No way she steps down herself. how are they going to handle the debate is the question. Should be interesting.
    Denton likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I stand by my prediction of months ago.... Joe Biden will end up being the Democratic candidate for President.

I'm giving odds....any takers?

Also....she may or may not have pneumonia, but what she does have, in addition to continuing issues from her blood clots, and her concussion...is Parkinson's Disease. I am absolutely POSITIVE about that.
    All her symptoms are classic, and I had to watch my father, who had Parkinson's, deteriorate in the same classic fashion over time, and who passed away as a result of end-stage Parkinson's.
    She has MULTIPLE symptoms of the disease...and they are NOT totally under control by the meds she's taking. it will only get worse....and frankly, I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE...not even Hillary. Nonetheless, she has it, and it isn't going to go away....it is only going to get worse.
    Last edited by SittingElf; 09-13-2016 at 12:02 PM.
    Bigfoot63, Denton and Prepared One like this.
    This is the last US Presidential Election. Take notes and pictures for the great-grandkids.
    Hidden Content

How come nobody is talking about the report that she actually died? That was clearly her body double who walked out of her daughter's apartment and gave us the Fonz greeting.. I think she's a goner and they're trying to come up with a plan to replace her.

Anyone seen the movie "Dave" with Kevin Kline?

Denton and sideKahr like this.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment, Constitution of the United States of America.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    CBS news tonight was really pushing the pneumonia story with dehydration.
    Whenever celebrities OD or go on some crazy bender (Charlie Sheen for example) their publicist always puts out a statement to the media that goes "So and so has checked into the hospital for dehydration and exhaustion. But everything is fine." Sound familiar? And of course the stupid media laps it up.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Whenever celebrities OD or go on some crazy bender (Charlie Sheen for example) their publicist always puts out a statement to the media that goes "So and so has checked into the hospital for dehydration and exhaustion. But everything is fine." Sound familiar? And of course the stupid media laps it up.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
    Maybe...but in the case of politics, the MSM is firmly planted on the far left and will do anything to protect her.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

I wonder if the object that fell out of her trousers as they hauled her into the van were the keys to the executive liquor cabinet.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links