Hillary hauled away from 911 site in NYC - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hillary hauled away from 911 site in NYC

This is a discussion on Hillary hauled away from 911 site in NYC within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; It's all falling into place , she is NOT able to be the President . soon everyone will see what kind of health problems she ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Hillary hauled away from 911 site in NYC

It's all falling into place , she is NOT able to be the President . soon everyone will see what kind of health problems she has , she needs to be seen by a mental doctor ASAP .
    Slippy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

I would assume the doctors, and more importantly, the spin doctors, are busy as we speak.

If she knew she had a brain tumor and only 6 months to live, it would not be enough to cause her to step aside....ego and power would get in the way.

Then...they would say the Russians were responsible and it was linked to Trump.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Some good news on such a solemn day.

After all the lies and killings, she can't be gone quick enough IMHO.
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

A person on another forum brought up.....Clinton is the only person in the crowd wearing sunglasses.

Take a look at some pics.....

Not that it means anything but kinds strange that she is the ONLY one covering her eyes.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

But what happens if she becomes incapacitated or dies before the election? They would probably put in Biden and he would get the sympathy vote.

I'm starting to see a pattern here folks. 4 years ago the screachin bitch passed out and hit her head. That was right after 9/11, when she was about to be questioned regarding the attack in Benghazi. Now, since she is running for office, she could not afford not to show up for the memorial. She did but she got out of there quick. But she will probably say she was not sick, her emotions and sorrow for all those that were lost was too much for her to bare. And she is planning a best solution to defeat the terrorist. But this could only be done if she is elected because no one other than her have the solution to defeat ISIS and that trump is a recruiter of ISIS. I hope that bitch catch a severe case of the crabs and she itches to death.
    Slippy and A Watchman like this.

As an American who loves this once Great Republic and prays it returns to its Free Glory as far as I'm concerned...HLDNM

(Her Life Does Not Matter)
    SGG likes this.

The party is claiming she only was overheated, IMO, BS.

Sunglasses could mean her opiates would be causing dilated pupils, burning out her soulless automaton eyes.

The other could be to help prevent seizures caused by neurological problems, triggered by light, similar to or are epileptic seizures.

Regardless, she is yesterdays trash and needs to be thrown out with it.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 09-11-2016 at 01:00 PM.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    The party is claiming she only was overheated, IMO, BS.

Sunglasses could mean her opiates would be causing dilated pupils, burning out her soulless automaton eyes.

The other could be to help prevent seizures caused by neurological problems, triggered by light, similar to or are epileptic seizures.

Regardless, she is yesterdays trash and needs to be thrown out with it.
    First she short circuited, now she over heated... What's next? She is running out of excuses folks. But whatever the alibi would be, I'm sure it's the Republicans fault.

Administrator

Watch the first video in this news report. Even with help she is struggling to get in the vehicle.
    Hillary Clinton Feels 'Overheated' at 9/11 Memorial in N.Y.

Edit: I found a copy of the video on YouTube.

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links