Another Obama push to bring in illegals?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Another Obama push to bring in illegals? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I signed up for this FWD.org knowing it was a pro-illegal movement (know your enemy I figured). I get lots of stupid emails from them ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By RedLion
  • 2 Post By Moonshinedave
  • 1 Post By RedLion

Thread: Another Obama push to bring in illegals?

Super Moderator

I signed up for this FWD.org knowing it was a pro-illegal movement (know your enemy I figured). I get lots of stupid emails from them but this one peaked my interest.

On the surface this looks like Obama trying to bring the best and brightest to this country but after reading it it seems like a way expedite illegals into the country. My question is, who's going to have the final say on what a true entrepreneur is? Seems to me like they would be able to rubber stamp anyone. We know they have a craptastic way of vetting these people (in other words none).

I could be wrong but I figured I would bring it to your attention and see what you think.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) proposes to amend its regulations implementing the Secretary of Homeland Security's discretionary parole authority to increase and enhance entrepreneurship, innovation, and job creation in the United States. The proposed rule would add new regulatory provisions guiding the use of parole on a case-by-case basis with respect to entrepreneurs of start-up entities whose entry into the United States would provide a significant public benefit through the substantial and demonstrated potential for rapid business growth and job creation. Such potential would be indicated by, among other things, the receipt of significant capital investment from U.S. investors with established records of successful investments, or obtaining significant awards or grants from certain Federal, State or local government entities. If granted, parole would provide a temporary initial stay of up to 2 years (which may be extended by up to an additional 3 years) to facilitate the applicant's ability to oversee and grow his or her start-up entity in the United States. A subsequent request for re-parole would be considered only when the entrepreneur and his or her start-up entity continues to provide a significant public benefit as evidenced by substantial increases in capital investment, revenue, or job creation. DHS believes that a regulatory process for seeking and granting parole in this business-creation context—including by establishing criteria for evaluating individual parole applications on a case-by-case basis—is important given the complexities involved in such adjudications and the need for guidance regarding the general criteria for eligibility by the start-up entrepreneurs, entities, and investors involved.
    Here's a link to the site: https://www.federalregister.gov/arti...repreneur-rule

So what say you?
    Moonshinedave likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Anything Oblunder does will be tainted, especially now. Who does have the final say? A bunch of his cronies in a back cigar smoked filled room? This guy and his cohorts in congress has not been honest or transparent from day one, I'll not trust him or congress now. Shut the borders down now.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Anything Oblunder does will be tainted, especially now. Who does have the final say? A bunch of his cronies in a back cigar smoked filled room? This guy and his cohorts in congress has not been honest or transparent from day one, I'll not trust him or congress now. Shut the borders down now.
    I say I aint sighing or joining a damn thing that has to do with the Feds.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

What a joke. The chance of that happening other than a drug cartel is almost nonexistent.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

It is no secret that Barry has been allowing the U.S. to be flooded with illegals for the past couple of years. Once in a while he will deport some to keep up appearances, but yes his corrupt administration has mandated that DHS release 8 out of 10 illegals caught.

After all Barry said it was ok.

Illegal Immigrants Tell San Diego Border Agents "Obama Said It Was Ok To Come"
    Illegal Immigrants Tell San Diego Border Agents "Obama Said It Was Ok To Come" | Zero Hedge
    Sasquatch likes this.

You say illegal, I say new voting democratic.
    RedLion and Sasquatch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshinedave View Post
    You say illegal, I say new voting democratic.
    That is exactly why the fascist dems want them in. Not only the illegals, but for felons to have voting rights returned nation wide. Both issues have been apparent for the past 4 years at a minimum.
    Moonshinedave likes this.

Sponsored Links