"Call Me Maybe" - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

"Call Me Maybe"

This is a discussion on "Call Me Maybe" within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hey, no disrespect at all. But seriously, imagine what our grandfathers would think if they saw this? I know times have changed and obviously this ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: "Call Me Maybe"

Hey, no disrespect at all. But seriously, imagine what our grandfathers would think if they saw this? I know times have changed and obviously this is all for fun. But what would our ancestors think if they saw this?

Not doubting anyone's seriousness or service, but I will come out and say it, if the bravest, fittest and most heroic of us are doing stuff like this.........I can't explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcangus View Post
    Hey, no disrespect at all. But seriously, imagine what our grandfathers would think if they saw this? I know times have changed and obviously this is all for fun. But what would our ancestors think if they saw this?
    If it boosted morale, they probably would have done the same thing.

If you study history, morale was a huge problem during the Revolutionary War. It was so bad, some just walked away. I'm sure they did everything they could at the time to help bolster morale. They probably would have done more if anyone would have had the idea.

This is adorable. I love seeing things like that. Thanks for sharing!
    MaterielGeneral likes this.
    :: Mia

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mcangus View Post

Not doubting anyone's seriousness or service, but I will come out and say it, if the bravest, fittest and most heroic of us are doing stuff like this.........I can't explain it.
    Have you ever served? Soldiers smoke and joke. They make the crappy bearable. I'm sure if our fore fathers saw this they would be having a laugh. You can not be serious all the time. If you paid attention, these guys are probably some sort of special ops force by the way. Hair standards were not to standard. I believe their was a Glock in the video. There were other nit bits that you could pick up on.

Smile and have a laugh.
    inceptor and phrogman like this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links