Another mysterious death or 3 related to the Clintons
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Another mysterious death or 3 related to the Clintons within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Interesting how death follows the Clintons. I am sure that it is just coincidence. Shawn Lucas died on 2 August 2016. The audibly and understandably ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Another mysterious death or 3 related to the Clintons

Interesting how death follows the Clintons. I am sure that it is just coincidence.

Shawn Lucas died on 2 August 2016. The audibly and understandably shaken employee stated that interest in the circumstances of Lucas’ death had prompted a number of phone calls and other queries, but the company had not yet ascertained any details about Lucas’ cause of death and were unable to confirm anything more than the fact he had passed away.

An unconfirmed report holds that Lucas was found lying on the bathroom floor by his girlfriend when she returned home on the evening of 2 August 2016. Paramedics responding to her 911 call found no signs of life.
    This follows the death of 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich who was murdered in Washington DC on July 8. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone. Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.
    And on June 22, 2016, former UN official John Ashe “accidentally” crushed his own throat and died a week before he was scheduled to testify against the Clintons and Democrat Party.
    ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead

My sense of outrage is saturated. I don't get surprised by news like this anymore. Isn't that horrible?
    RedLion, Maol9, A Watchman and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    My sense of outrage is saturated. I don't get surprised by news like this anymore. Isn't that horrible?
    I feel you. Kind of like being Noah and knowing that the flood was on the way while others mocked.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Noah found redemption, however, . . .

The whole Clinton clan could not get together and brain storm for 2 solid weeks and one of them even come up with a definition of the term.

IMHO

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Smitty901 and RedLion like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    That is how one becomes cynical ...... as he watches.
    SGG and paraquack like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

I hate to say this , but I think there is more to come . The Clintons have to cover there tracks someway .
    paraquack and dwight55 like this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

The truely sad part is people want the Clintons in the White House because Trump is supposedly so offensive. He is not a murder or thief. But somehow the beast gets a pass on any and all transgressions because when your a democrat it's different.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Retired Moderator

BREAKING: Prominent anti-Hillary Clinton Researcher, FOUND DEAD at 54!

Victor Thorn another one associated with the Clintons
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    The truely sad part is people want the Clintons in the White House because Trump is supposedly so offensive. He is not a murder or thief. But somehow the beast gets a pass on any and all transgressions because when your a democrat it's different.

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus, not to be confused with the Anus' at Survivalist Board)
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Isn't it odd how those who oppose the Clinton's die in strange ways??
    paraquack likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links