Federal Power Grab...................States Rights and UN
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Federal Power Grab...................States Rights and UN within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.examiner.com/article/eff...ral-power-grab Are we in really seeing these things happen? https://www.examiner.com/article/eff...ral-power-grab...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Federal Power Grab...................States Rights and UN

Hidden Content

Have a safe day and be ready in all ways.

Bull

DHS with 180,000 thousand people plus the coast guard brings them to about 200,000 and growing. They are being used to get around current laws restricting federal troops in state activities.
    They are already the largest police force in the world.
    I am forced to work with some of them from time to time it is down right scary what they are up to.
    rickkyw1720pf, Irish and SIGP220 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I have said it before WE need our Sheriffs.
    Without them the Feds or other Gov entity will be a freight train of destruction.

Now time is telling us WHY all the new handcuff rail cars ready to go. All the vast amounts of ammunition the Fed is amassing are breakneck speed. The empty Fema camps wont be idle for long.
    Odumber is starting to show his hand.
    rickkyw1720pf and Irish like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by insatiable ONE View Post
    I have said it before WE need our Sheriffs.
    Without them the Feds or other Gov entity will be a freight train of destruction.

Now time is telling us WHY all the new handcuff rail cars ready to go. All the vast amounts of ammunition the Fed is amassing are breakneck speed. The empty Fema camps wont be idle for long.
    Odumber is starting to show his hand.
    yep that is it right there
    rickkyw1720pf likes this.

Doesn't matter which agency in the federal government you/we are talking about, they are a force of power within our government that has/will/is using force upon the people/citizens of this country to take away, limit the rights of the people. They WILL NOT give up that power nor pass any laws to restrict themselves. Just like common criminals, government will not follow the law and therefore must/should be treated as criminals. The people have allowed this to happen and only the people can stop it. The government understands one thing only and that is force. Some may call it what ever they choose, but it is only force that will stop the government. The government is waging a war on the people of this country, it is time for the people to reply in kind! Time to see if the politicians have the guts to stand up with arms against the people and not hide behind their bodyguards!

The government has tread on the people for to long, time for the people to tread back. MOLON LABE
    Irish and AsteroidX like this.

An excerpt from the "Tree of Liberty" letter From Thomas Jefferson to William Smith........ Paris, November 13, 1787

What country before ever existed a century & a half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure.

Unfortunately, I think that the time is rapidly approaching for the tree of liberty to be "refreshed".
    Irish, Old Man, shotlady and 2 others like this.
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. --Ronald Reagan

Heres a good vid. I believe its from a man that lives in Newton Conn.

ekim and insatiable ONE like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    Heres a good vid. I believe its from a man that lives in Newton Conn.

That is the words of a true American Patriot. With all due respect, "Fuck the state and federal governments". You want my rights "Molon Labe"!

Hey Smitty901,I think we are training for urban combat either in Africa or some other country maybe Israel,But, I am worried to a point about a power grab by Obozo and his ilk..I have been hearing of china pushing north korea into war against the US,and Iran with some of its brother countries taking out Israel..but,I also think these turds might want to rethink on that wants they see our can of whoop assFederal Power Grab...................States Rights and UN-military-funny-1312229401.jpg
    Meangreen likes this.

Not on my watch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links