You paying attention to Venezuela? - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

You paying attention to Venezuela?

This is a discussion on You paying attention to Venezuela? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I don't pay any attention to a third world crap hole. I'm to worried about watching us turn in to a third world crap whole....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: You paying attention to Venezuela?

I don't pay any attention to a third world crap hole. I'm to worried about watching us turn in to a third world crap whole.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

That's the whole point Pir...

We can take notes so we know what's in store for us soon.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldinyo View Post
    That's the whole point Pir...

We can take notes so we know what's in store for us soon.
    Anyone with even the slightest knowledge of history knows what's in store for us.
    Slippy likes this.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It is coming to America. When is the only question.

I am also watching other oil producing countries as well. China cut domestic production as well. Causing ripples in their stock markets.

I suggest watching the other neighboring countries as well.

Also they are in a major drought in Venezuela crippling power production as well as fresh water shortages as well.
    With out water they cannot produce power, food, and gasoline, medical supplies, basic first aid, surgeons unable to save lives, babies dying just like old times before hospitals were sanitary. Doctors stealing and selling equipment and supplies fending for themselves.
    Its a freefall type of thing. I also found out a third party is printing their money outside the country. They didn't get paid so the money presses stopped.
    Last edited by Draq wraith; 05-19-2016 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pir8fan View Post
    I don't pay any attention to a third world crap hole. I'm to worried about watching us turn in to a third world crap whole.
    Nobody paid much attention to Hitler or to Arch Duke Ferdinand

The military is now involved in Venezuela
    Be a Berean

I did a quick search of neighboring Latin american countries for news.
    I found Brazil has received an IMF bailout loan. 41billion dollars worth.

Looks like Venezuela is a Rosetta stone for this collapse. I also did a search of China economy seems the ripples are spreading.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridrebel View Post
    I don't buy much new so I don't pay that much sales tax. I pretty much have all the equipment and tools I need, both modern and old fashioned manual for the rest of my life. The property taxes on my 8 acres with one very large house, detached garage, barn, granary, outbuildings etc. is under $700.00/yr. Vehicles are purchased from private sellers with cash and any repairs needed are completed at my place by myself or a good friend who knows a lot about engines, cars etc and he has the modern tools I don't have.

It took a lot of planning and saving to get here, but I DON'T want to be like the billions of helpless people in the world.

But, I agree with you. MN is one of the highest taxed states in the US. I swear, they tax everything they possibly can, the result of a democrat state of mind. At least they don't tax grocery food which I think should be illegal. If I were purchasing a lot of taxable items I would be a really unhappy camper. The income taxes are high as well but I'm working on lowering my income and employment hours so I can work around here more. If I make around 1k a month, I'd have minimal income tax and be able to afford a comfortable lifestyle.

All in all, I pay less in taxes than I did in Oregon because my real estate taxes there were over double what I pay now. So the sum of taxes I pay here are less than what I was paying.

Overbearing government, yes. But more so in the major cities. The smaller towns can slide on a lot bull crap. But even then, that's why I don't live in town. Even their little bull crap pisses me off so I chose to live outside the city limits.

I made a promise to myself that this would be my last move by my own hands so I am all in. Whatever comes my way, I'll have to figure out how to deal with it while staying put.
    Good luck my friend. I really do wish you well. But I can no longer tolerate these pinkos.
    Slippy likes this.
    "Oh good lord it's the stink bug again. Did you see new faces and drop by like a fag at a birthday party to stink up the place with your phony dihmi hogwash"

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    Nobody paid much attention to Hitler or to Arch Duke Ferdinand

The military is now involved in Venezuela

people think WW2 started in Europe and in Hawaii .... try China, Ethiopia and Spain - while the US slept
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links