Too much Clinton corruption at one time for the FBI
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Too much Clinton corruption at one time for the FBI within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; To be able to complete before the fall election. Apparently they are going to focus on the Email scandal, which the DOJ has now admitted ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Too much Clinton corruption at one time for the FBI

To be able to complete before the fall election. Apparently they are going to focus on the Email scandal, which the DOJ has now admitted is a criminal investigation. That means the public corruption investigation will continue after the fall election. Interesting, especially this....

"What's happening in the investigation is, I think, the FBI is running into a problem that is too much to investigate," Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo.

"I believe they are going to have to make a summary finding as to her violation of the national records act, her taking of the documents, and of course a classified portion," said Issa who wielded subpoena power and oversaw an investigative staff while he chaired the Oversight Committee.

"They're going to have to leave the ... coordinating her activities and President Clinton's activities and Chelsea's activities in the Clinton Foundation, they're probably going to have to leave that until after the election," Issa said.
    Issa: Clinton investigation likely to extend beyond election | Washington Examiner

Yep. It's hard to investigate thoroughly when everything she has done for 30 years has been illegal! My personal dream come true would be for her to be charged in the email scandal, and it torpedo her election chances. Then, while she is still bitter over the loss of her "coronation", nail her to the wall for corruption through the Clinton Foundation. I want her in prison.
    RedLion, cdell, cobra246 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PCH5150 View Post
    Yep. It's hard to investigate thoroughly when everything she has done for 30 years has been illegal! My personal dream come true would be for her to be charged in the email scandal, and it torpedo her election chances. Then, while she is still bitter over the loss of her "coronation", nail her to the wall for corruption through the Clinton Foundation. I want her in prison.
    Tar and Feather BOTH of them first.
    PCH5150 and cobra246 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PCH5150 View Post
    I like your thoughts and agree. I heard someone predict a little while back that if Clinton is indicated for the emails, she will likely still try to run and try to use the "see how the establishment is trying to stop me" line. I could see her being just arrogant enough to try this. I have also heard that the email investigation should lead to some decision by the end of this month.
    PCH5150 and cobra246 like this.

Our local shooting range has a member who is a federal prosecutor in the local federal courthouse. He has stated many times....... The FBI will NEVER charge Hillary. Ain't gonna happen! Obama and Loretta Lynch will never allow it.
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Our local shooting range has a member who is a federal prosecutor in the local federal courthouse. He has stated many times....... The FBI will NEVER charge Hillary. Ain't gonna happen! Obama and Loretta Lynch will never allow it.
    Then our entire Government needs to be erased and started over. There is tons of corruption on both sides. The fact that she is even running for office is beyond ridiculous.
    SOCOM42, Mule13, cdell and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Seems to be taking quite a while for nothing?
    Prepared One likes this.

I just wish I'd never have to see her ugly face or hear her screechy voice again. If it's prison that's fine but I don't see it happening. Another stroke would work, not a fake one. I don't care just shut the "F" up.

Obama will pardon her before he walks out.

This shouldn't be a single issue investigation. This REEKS of appropriately being a RICO case.

She should fill the prison cell vacated by the now-deceased John Gotti.....for a VERY long time.

I'd say to allow conjugal visits by Billy, but I'm sure he's not interested, and would be much happier without his wife being able to look over his shoulder.......
    PCH5150 likes this.
    This is the last US Presidential Election. Take notes and pictures for the great-grandkids.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links