The rich supporting illegals for $$$
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on The rich supporting illegals for $$$ within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I've got nothing against rich people but I do have a problem with rich people supporting illegal immigration because they make money from it. This ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch
  • 3 Post By Camel923

Thread: The rich supporting illegals for $$$

Super Moderator

I've got nothing against rich people but I do have a problem with rich people supporting illegal immigration because they make money from it. This piece of crap doesn't care about illegals except for them lining his pockets.

Fight promoter Bob Arum wants to take a stab at Trump by having an all Hispanic undercard at the Pacquiao fight. I'm not a huge Boxing fan but I occasionally enjoy some fine pugilism on occasion, but I will NOT be paying-per-view for this fight. If Arum loves the illegals so much he is more than welcome to move to Mexico or South America and try to get rich promoting fights there.

"I want undocumented <illegals> people to know there are a lot of people that have their back and are not going to allow them to be deported, And if Trump got elected, I would be in the streets with them protesting."
    Arum is no fan of the Republican presidential contender's calls for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border and the deportation of an estimated 11 million people living in the country illegally.

All-Hispanic undercard at Pacquiao fight a response to Donald Trump, promoter says | Fox News Latino

*Side Note: I found a picture of Bob Arum's home on Google and what do you suppose that is circling his home. Oh that's right its a [email protected]#*ing wall!!!!!!

Name:  bob-arums-house.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  6.8 KB
    Slippy likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

boxing do they still have that on tv hasnt the MMA all but put boxing out of business
    {GM Consulting Service}
    Revolutions Started, Lions Tamed,
    Assassinations Plotted, Bars Emptied,
    Governments Run, Widows Wooed,
    Uprisings Quelled, Wars Fought, Golf Matches Fixed,
    Pack Trips Guided & Lost

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner's Mate View Post
    boxing do they still have that on tv hasnt the MMA all but put boxing out of business
    For the most part yes. Although Hispanics, many illegal, still watch and support boxing and hence Arum selling out his country for the all mighty dollar (or Peso as it were).
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Sasquatch is correct. Too much of rich importing cheap labor to enrich themselves. Then attempting to call it human rights or compassion. The other problem is politically to build a voting block that will perpetually empower one party. All with illegal immigration. The word illegal underlines the dirty immoral results being shoved down the publics throat. Acts of enslavement, theft and rape.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

But aren't they just undocumented immigrants. It's just a paperwork technicality, right? They do the work that Americans don't want to do. /sarc off.

I've always found the argument to remove undocumented workers from this country to be laughable because they're not the problem. After all, anyone in their position would do the same. Think about it. How far would you go to better yourself and the lives of your family? The problem is, always has been, and always will be the people that hire them and the consumers who will turn a blind eye as long as it keeps the costs of goods low. Do you want to deport them? They'll just come back. Do you want to build a wall? They'll go around it or under it. And we'll all pay through the nose for those useless things. So what if Trump wants to build a big wall. It means nothing if he'll continue to staff his businesses with illegals. I stayed in one of his hotels once and the housekeeper was obviously an illegal. "Mucho towels por favor!!! Screw it. They're right there on your cart but I guess I need to call the front desk to get some." Why don't we lock up the business owners who hire illegals? We all know the answer. No one wants to lock up an otherwise honest white American because he employs a few illegals to save a few bucks. After all, he has a hard time finding Americans to do those jobs and when he does he has to pay them a living wage. So that otherwise honest white American is anything but honest and an American. He's breaking the law so he's a criminal. And he's spitting in the faces of honest hardworking people by refusing to hire them because they won't work 18 hrs. a day for $2/hr which is unAmerican.

So stop harping on the illegals and vilifying them as though they're to blame for being here. Instead, curse out the owner of your favorite restaurant who has 10 working in his kitchen and cleaning off tables, the farmer who hires 50 to pick his crops, and the contractor who gave you that great quote because he hires illegals to do all the real work. In short, we need to blame ourselves! OK. I'm done. Please resume praising Donald Trump for his brain fart idea to build a giant wall.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/08/18/...ration-border/
    Last edited by jdjones3109; 01-21-2016 at 10:09 AM.
    I don't pity any man who does hard work worth doing. I admire him. I pity the creature who does not work, at whichever end of the social scale he may regard himself as being. - Theodore Roosevelt

Walls and Border security can and will work to keep illegal scumsucker out. The US wastes billions of dollars on various things, stop the illegals and the US will be better off.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Walls and Border security can and will work to keep illegal scumsucker out. The US wastes billions of dollars on various things, stop the illegals and the US will be better off.
    At the rate we're going, the Mexicans will probably put up their own wall to keep us out. At the very least, it would've kept that alluenza teen and his mother out of Mexico.
    I don't pity any man who does hard work worth doing. I admire him. I pity the creature who does not work, at whichever end of the social scale he may regard himself as being. - Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by jdjones3109 View Post
    I've always found the argument to remove undocumented workers from this country to be laughable because they're not the problem. After all, anyone in their position would do the same. Think about it. How far would you go to better yourself and the lives of your family? The problem is, always has been, and always will be the people that hire them and the consumers who will turn a blind eye as long as it keeps the costs of goods low. Do you want to deport them? They'll just come back. Do you want to build a wall? They'll go around it or under it. And we'll all pay through the nose for those useless things. So what if Trump wants to build a big wall. It means nothing if he'll continue to staff his businesses with illegals. I stayed in one of his hotels once and the housekeeper was obviously an illegal. "Mucho towels por favor!!! Screw it. They're right there on your cart but I guess I need to call the front desk to get some." Why don't we lock up the business owners who hire illegals? We all know the answer. No one wants to lock up an otherwise honest white American because he employs a few illegals to save a few bucks. After all, he has a hard time finding Americans to do those jobs and when he does he has to pay them a living wage. So that otherwise honest white American is anything but honest and an American. He's breaking the law so he's a criminal. And he's spitting in the faces of honest hardworking people by refusing to hire them because they won't work 18 hrs. a day for $2/hr which is unAmerican.

So stop harping on the illegals and vilifying them as though they're to blame for being here. Instead, curse out the owner of your favorite restaurant who has 10 working in his kitchen and cleaning off tables, the farmer who hires 50 to pick his crops, and the contractor who gave you that great quote because he hires illegals to do all the real work. In short, we need to blame ourselves! OK. I'm done. Please resume praising Donald Trump for his brain fart idea to build a giant wall.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/08/18/...ration-border/
    The city of Farmers Branch, TX implemented a program years ago that rid them of illegals. Mostly focused on punishing landlords from renting to illegals and punishing businesses that hired them. The whole program was forced to end after the splc took it all the way to the Supreme Court. It was deemed unconstitutional. All the same Farmers Branch still managed to rid itself of most of the illegals at that time. Problem was that they just went to the surrounding towns.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jdjones3109 View Post

Donald Trump?s Mexican Border Wall Is a Moronic Idea | Foreign Policy
    I agree with you for the most part BUT they still came here ILLEGALLY so they deserve to be vilified to a certain extent (not to mention once they get here most do not want to assimilate into our culture they want theirs to take over). Oh, and watching them stomp on our flag while waving theirs in this country doesn't sit well with me either.

As to what I agree with you about, you're right and I totally understand why they come here. If my country was a craphole run by crooked politicians I'd probably do the same thing (although I admit our politicians are crooked). What I most agree with you about is not blaming the people that hire them. If our own government truly wanted to stop illegal immigration they would fine employers who hire them back to the stone age. It would only take a handful of times with that happening and employers would get the message. Then they would all be too scared of losing their livelihood to hire a single illegal. No job opportunities here and the illegals would self deport. Problem solved!

Sponsored Links