Brussles on Defcon 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Brussles on Defcon 2

This is a discussion on Brussles on Defcon 2 within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Really how does a most wanted person get pulled over like multiple times by police and enter a country with arms and explosives? I don't ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Will2

Thread: Brussles on Defcon 2

Banned

Brussles on Defcon 2

Really how does a most wanted person get pulled over like multiple times by police and enter a country with arms and explosives? I don't get it?

This makes no sense.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...w/49796642.cms
    Denton and Slippy like this.

That is pretty embarrassing for the French police.

Quote Originally Posted by Will2 View Post
    Really how does a most wanted person get pulled over like multiple times by police and enter a country with arms and explosives? I don't get it?

This makes no sense.

Paris attacks: Police stopped Paris attack suspect near Belgian border hours after the killings - but let him go - Times of India
    Let me explain it Will2,

muslimes are a protected class of people.

Thanks

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

To say I'm worried is not a lie. It's not politically correct to have a chip on your shoulder for anyone but yourself these days. I say screw that. I don't know anyone who wants to just randomly run around and hurt people. That's a special breed of crazy. I can hate on a person who wants to kill others over a fairy tale. It's not sane to expect me to think otherwise - I could never comprehend that stance. Don't matter what your belief system is or what your mental malfunction is - it is a hate crime to blow up and shoot innocent people. Period. And I can hate those who do that to others. For a fairy tale.

TC just shakes his head......
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

Pulled over 3 times by French police?? Unbelievable!

Also from the video the leaders are advising their people to avoid crowded areas and put the country on high alert. While that is a smart move, it also means the terrorists have achieved their goal...

Look at the video. Cops milling about in a tight little group. Juicy target if you're into that sort of thing.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Sponsored Links