Its Official Rest Easy - Hillary Says Muslims Have Nothing To Do With Terrorism - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Its Official Rest Easy - Hillary Says Muslims Have Nothing To Do With Terrorism

This is a discussion on Its Official Rest Easy - Hillary Says Muslims Have Nothing To Do With Terrorism within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Gimble We have the "perfect storm" that will get her elected. First the PC Charge: She will be elected simply because she ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Its Official Rest Easy - Hillary Says Muslims Have Nothing To Do With Terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by Gimble View Post
    We have the "perfect storm" that will get her elected.

First the PC Charge: She will be elected simply because she is a woman.
    Second the Feminist Charge: She will be elected simply because she is a woman.
    Third the Cabal Charge: She will be elected because she is a clinton.
    Fourth the Millennial Charge: She will be elected because we don't want to hurt her feelings.
    Fifth the Trump Charge: She will be elected because Trump Supports her.
    Sixth the Sheeple Charge: We've had a clinton in office before and it wasn't so bad.
    Seventh the 2nd Sheeple Charge: Name Recognition. Sure, she's been in the news for all the wrong reasons, but I recognize her name and I don't know how this Rand Paul guy is.

Did I miss any?
    The handout charge: people will vote for her to keep the free stuff flowing from our pockets into theirs.
    PCH5150 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosinator762x54r View Post

What about a boy named HSU? She should be in prison for that.

Lets not forget that she spent a month with the Ch-Coms as Sec of State. The media ignored that.

Fourth the Millennial Charge: She will be elected because we don't want to hurt her feelings.
    Sixth the Sheeple Charge: We've had a clinton in office before and it wasn't so bad.
    Seventh the 2nd Sheeple Charge: Name Recognition. Sure, she's been in the news for all the wrong reasons, but I recognize her name and I don't know how this Rand Paul guy is.

Did I miss any?
    I've read, and heard, reports that feminists can't stand her, and that Millennials see her for the criminal she is simply because she's tied up with Bill.
    They seem to be throwing their support behind Grandpa Sanders as a result. As the primary heats up, I hope they begin to see the both of them for the snakes they are, and become dissatisfied with their options, like republicans did with Romney. Hopefully, that keeps them home on election day.

I honestly can't picture a democrat win after the debacle we're going through.
    Of course, I might be giving too much credit to idiots. I didn't imagine a second Obama win either. :chargrined:
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Did I miss any?
    The one that scares me the most: election fraud.

I think I got it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    Who believes her, anymore? Why would she say something obviously false like this? Does she think this helps her campaign? Is she trolling for Saudi money? I don’t get it.

Seriously, who is actually her targeted voter now besides the ignorant freebie crowd? I cannot imagine any liberal with any degree of intelligence supporting her.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Seriously, who is actually her targeted voter now besides the ignorant freebie crowd? I cannot imagine any liberal with any degree of intelligence supporting her.

oxymorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    At the risk of opening a derogatory can-o-worms, what's a "jap slap"?

I honestly don't know for sure. I was trying to think of a more docile reference than the one in my mind while typing the comment. This is what came to mind.....It was a term I remembered as a kid as in "I'm gonna jap slap you". I saw many beat downs in my day, but actually couldn't qualify if any of them were official jap slaps.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

was in a disagreement today and we happen to get into how Hillary will suck and this is a shame
    the one lady who married a illegal, the works welfare trash with her 3 teeth
    she said Hillary is what we need to make every one happy once shes in office and the f**ktards GOP stop their bullshit
    I said how can she make every one happy if she was unable to keep bill happy in bed so he didn't f*cked every ugly skanky hoe.
    I went on but at one point I hit a wall of stupid
    Arklatex likes this.
    It happened before, it can happen again
    It happened there, it can happen here
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you
    no one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life

Ask Vinnie Foster about terrorist H-Beast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links