93.8 Million Americans of the 251 million Americans who COULD be working are NOT!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

93.8 Million Americans of the 251 million Americans who COULD be working are NOT!

This is a discussion on 93.8 Million Americans of the 251 million Americans who COULD be working are NOT! within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hip Hip Hooray! The Labor Force Participation Rate is at a 38 year low. Bhozo's and the complicit evil Congress' economic policies are simply debilitating ...

Hip Hip Hooray! The Labor Force Participation Rate is at a 38 year low. Bhozo's and the complicit evil Congress' economic policies are simply debilitating to the American Dream.

"according to BLS, the nation’s civilian noninstitutional population, consisting of all people 16 or older who were not in the military or an institution, reached 250,876,000. Of those, 157,106,000 participated in the labor force by either holding a job or actively seeking one.

The 157,106,000 who participated in the labor force equaled only 62.6 percent of the 250,876,000 civilian noninstitutional population -- the same as it was in June. Not since October 1977, when the participation rate dropped to 62.4, has the percentage been this low."

Record 93,770,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Matches 38-Year Low

Make people dependent on government. People will vote for those who promise the most benefit to them. Some day you may not have the right to vote for benefits anymore. The party boss of your area will tell you what you are entitled to like go to work, support the state, you as an individual have no rights, only the good of the state and party. I wonder what will happen to the useful idiots after this country is transformed into the Peoples Republic of America. What use will there be for lazy freeloaders?
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

I don't think Shantavia and Boo layed around the housing project in the USSR or North Korea.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Sponsored Links