Huge hack of US government databases hits 21.5 million people.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Huge hack of US government databases hits 21.5 million people. within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I am going to sub-title this China Is Not Our Friend. I suspect them and Russia, every time there is a big attack or outage. ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Huge hack of US government databases hits 21.5 million people.

I am going to sub-title this China Is Not Our Friend.
    I suspect them and Russia, every time there is a big attack or outage. Sometimes I am right, sometimes I am wrong, but I always suspect them.
    This was a big one, but they will get bigger. I have had people mock me for saying things like that.That does not make it go away.
    It matters because, if they are Army & Navy personnel, they are full-time. And it ain't just your credit card that they are after, they can do damage untold

Hackers have stolen personal information from millions more people than previously estimated in a massive attack on US government databases.
    The Office of Personnel Management which handles human resources says data has been stolen from 21.5 million people who have undergone background checks.
    This includes their Social Security numbers. That is in addition to data on over 4 million current and former federal workers stolen in what is being called a “separate but related” incident.

Many people were affected by both hacks. China has been widely seen as the prime suspect in the breach, which the US considers one of the most damaging on record. Beijing firmly denies any involvement. OPM said in a statement that its investigation had found no information “at this time” to suggest any misuse or further dissemination of the information stolen from its systems.
    Huge hack of US government databases hits 21.5 - One News Page VIDEO
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 07-10-2015 at 03:52 PM.

The Good Cop

This is just one reason the current administration wants to divert everyone's attention through bogus crises like rebel flags and gay marriage.

What else are they tring to hide?
    kevincali, Slippy, Denton and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Was not a Hack . It is not a Hack when the door is left wide open . Their are people determined to bring America down. many are part of this administration. These releases of data are just part of the plan.
    Denton and MisterMills357 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

This is why the government collect everything they can on you including medical records so they or anyone they designate can make life miserable for you. appears that way anyhow.
    MisterMills357 and Denton like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I just learned that if you have filled out a SF-68 since 2000, you are likely affected. "National Security Questionnaire"

https://www.opm.gov/cybersecurity/

SF-68 --> https://www.opm.gov/Forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf
    Denton likes this.
    ... And I looked and arose and said to the nobles and to the officials and to the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.” -- Nehemiah Hidden Content

"Start where you are. Use all you have. Do all you can." -- Pat Williams

If you listened when OPM director Katherine Archuleta was being question about hacks on Government data, you would have known quickly she had no idea what she was talking about or what the questions being ask of her meant. It would have been clear she had no business being the OPM director .
    There is a reason people like her a put in places like that , it is to insure they fail.
    CWOLDOJAX, Denton and 1skrewsloose like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Smitty, you just described the reason for the "post turtle".

Huge hack of US government databases hits 21.5 million people.-obama-post-turtle.jpg
    Denton, Slippy and MisterMills357 like this.
    ... And I looked and arose and said to the nobles and to the officials and to the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.” -- Nehemiah Hidden Content

"Start where you are. Use all you have. Do all you can." -- Pat Williams

Smitty901, Washington DC is full of talking heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    If you listened when OPM director Katherine Archuleta was being question about hacks on Government data, you would have known quickly she had no idea what she was talking about or what the questions being ask of her meant. It would have been clear she had no business being the OPM director .
    There is a reason people like her a put in places like that , it is to insure they fail.
    Smitty901,
    Washington DC is full of talking heads, and she is one more. They are babbling idiots who could not drive a car cost-to-coast.
    Because they would get lost AND be involved in multiple pile-ups. The nation is in the hands of nin-com-poops.
    Slippy likes this.

Super Moderator

It seems that on every angle, this nation is being prepared for the Great Take Down.
    1skrewsloose likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    It seems that on every angle, this nation is being prepared for the Great Take Down.
    It seems that something scary is afoot, it is just really hard to tell what it is at times.
    I don't trust the government to get things right. And I suspect them of doing criminal things.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 07-11-2015 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Clean up.
    Denton likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links