Shooting tonight in a church in Charleston, SC
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Shooting tonight in a church in Charleston, SC within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Charleston police are searching for a man after multiple people were shot at a Calhoun Street church Wednesday night. The shooting ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Shooting tonight in a church in Charleston, SC

CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Charleston police are searching for a man after multiple people were shot at a Calhoun Street church Wednesday night.
    The shooting happened about 9 p.m. at the historically black Emanuel AME Church at 110 Calhoun Street, according to Charleston police.

The suspect is described as a clean-shaven white male, about 21 years old. He was wearing a gray sweatshirt or hoodie, blue jeans and Timberland boots, Charleston police spokesman Charles Francis said.

Heavily-armed police have surrounded the area around as they search for the suspect. The FBI, State Law Enforcement Division, the coroner's office and multiple police agencies are on the scene.

At 11:25 p.m. police pushed reporters back because of an "immediate threat." Officers said they are investigating a possible bomb threat.

Police took a local photographer wearing a backpack into custody but said they were still searching for a suspect.

Members of the Emanuel AME Church are praying in a parking lot near the scene of the shooting.

Charleston police searching for suspect in Calhoun church shooti - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather

Also, Yahoo reports at least 8 fatalities.

Brace for the storm; white male shooter in a black church.

also: Charleston church shooting: Multiple deaths reported - CNN.com
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

I just this on FOX News and said the same thing. They weren't reporting any fatalities yet but I can only imagine where this will go....

I have also seen where blacks can get fuel for their actions. Such as Michelle Obama's graduation speech and police brutality, but what may have fueled this young man to do this? (Don't Answer..lol)

I see most of this as false flag type of stuff, but I don't think this one was planned. Just my thoughts.
    I Am Spartacus

Also, How are they saying its a 21 year old male if they don't even know who he is? How can they know the age if they said he was a stranger to the congregation? Some are saying its a decoded 777 = 21
    I Am Spartacus

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The original story said "about 21" because he looked to be young and about that age but, yes the networks are now reporting "21" as fact.
    They also never miss a beat to state "a white male" shooter.

CNN just reported 9 fatalities so far.
    Last edited by Boss Dog; 06-18-2015 at 12:34 AM. Reason: fatalities
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Dog View Post

The suspect is described as a clean-shaven white male, about 21 years old. He was wearing a gray sweatshirt or hoodie, blue jeans and Timberland boots, Charleston police spokesman Charles Francis said.
    And they know the brand of boots he was wearing? Were the fashion police on scene too? Something smells funny about this one.
    CWOLDOJAX likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Dog View Post
    The original story said "about 21" because he looked to be young and about that age but, yes the networks are now reporting "21" as fact.
    They also never miss a beat to state "a white male" shooter.

CNN just reported 9 fatalities so far.
    Listen to yourselves! No sorrow for the dead! Nothing but conspiracy thoughts.

If the police BOL - based on witness statements - says a white male approx. 21 YOA ran from the church with a gun in his hand - then we should all be Praying that he's taken down without any further loss of life.

And what is this black flag crap and 777 nonsense. This is a murderer that is loose in the community and he needs to be taken down hard.

Be willing to bet that he's been fed some of the white supremacy non sense (yeah just line the Black Panther supremacy nonsense) and thinks he's striking a blow for white folks everywhere.

Yes I feel for the families left behind, there is nothing I can do for them but pray. Do I have to tell you publicly that I'm praying?
    You can bet your sweet bippy that if the tables were turned and it was a black shooter at a white church, it would barely be a blip on the boobtube.
    The 777 went over my head. We won't know for a while why it happened; could be lover/family trouble, drugs, money, pure racism or just plain old nut-job.
    hardcore and Michael_Js like this.

Damn shame somebody at the church wasn't carrying a firearm. A good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun.

On a side note, the tv media is going crazy with the "Hate Crime" rhetoric. No sheet sherlock, whoever killed these people damn sure didn't "Love" them. The thing that I think is odd, is that I have not seen any "Eyewitnesses" describing the events. Maybe I just missed it but CNN, FN, MSNBC and all the local news in my area are simply flashing the photos of the young man walking into the church and his car and the talking heads are doing a lot of "suppossing" and blowing their hot air.

I'll pray for the families of those killed and that the killer is brought to justice.
    CWOLDOJAX, hardcore and Denton like this.

A sensless act to be sure. My thoughts are with the families. I don't care what his motive, get him off the streets before he kills someone else and then put a bullet in his head. Just sensless, mindless killing.
    hardcore and Slippy like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I pray for those affected within the congregation and the victims families.
    I know several AME worshipers, they are all sweet, sweet people. The kind of people you'd enjoy talking to in the grocery store check-out line.

This will certainly be played out as a racial hate crime with gun control as a parallel issue. The notion that Christians are being attacked will barely be noticeable.

In SC current law restricts guns on church property. Sadly, this could have been a different result if someone in the congregation was armed.
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/southcarolina.pdf

In NE FL, there are many churches with CCW members carrying every Sunday. The larger churches now have security staff... and I am not talking about orange-vested parking lot folks.
    Slippy and rice paddy daddy like this.
    ... And I looked and arose and said to the nobles and to the officials and to the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.” -- Nehemiah Hidden Content

"Start where you are. Use all you have. Do all you can." -- Pat Williams

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links