Shooting tonight in a church in Charleston, SC - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Shooting tonight in a church in Charleston, SC

This is a discussion on Shooting tonight in a church in Charleston, SC within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy I always found it strange that South Carolina does not reciprocate Weapons Carry License with some of their neighboring states. Just ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Shooting tonight in a church in Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I always found it strange that South Carolina does not reciprocate Weapons Carry License with some of their neighboring states. Just an observation.
    SC requires other states to mandate the same or more CCW training as it does in order to allow reciprocation.
    You can carry in church (in SC) with the Pastor's permission.

Didn't take long, actually shamefully fast, for them to start crowing about gun control. "You never let a serious crisis go to waste"
    CNN did a "nice" little peice on that hatefull Conferderate Flag that waves in the Capital Grounds too. sarc.

Murder is by nature a "hate crime", there is no need for superfluous statutes to put special tags on it. Hate crime laws are simply another avenue for the feds to weasel in and control local law enforcement.
    Slippy likes this.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

7:48 am Eastern time 6-19-2015
    I like to check out the liberal morning shows (CNN and MSNBC) (to get my blood pressure up) and stay in touch with the strategy's of the enemy. This A.M I am watching some dipshit named Martin O Malley who evidently is running for president and used to be some politician in Maryland. Of course he is talking gun control as it relates to the Charleston Church shooting. He also is talking about the racist white people that need to be controlled too.

Well Marty, a simple search found this link to the last 100 homicides your hometown of Baltimore. Since March 2015 to June 2015 there have been 100 homicides, most of them were shootings and all but a few were black. Most were in crappy bad parts of town inhabited by black people who do not give a crap about themselves or others. I am 100% confident that if I did this same search for Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Sacremento, Newark et al, it would show similar statistics.

Yes, the Charleston church murders were horrible, and the murderer should get the death penalty quckly..but the large number of black people murdering and getting murdered in inner cities in every region of this country is being overlooked and the hoopla surrounding this and every other "mass" shooting is politics.

Baltimore Homicides - baltimoresun.com
    Baltimore Homicides - baltimoresun.com
    Last edited by Slippy; 06-19-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PCH5150 View Post
    Of course during his speech the President alluded to stricter gun control again. I half expected at the end of his speech for the announcer to say "Brought to you by Cheaper than Dirt!"
    What better gun control can you get? The place the shooting occurred was COMPLETELY OFF LIMITS to firearms by law already. "Gun Free Zone". Absolutely gun control.

How well did that work for 'em?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They must have forgotten to tell the perp that no guns were allowed. I'm sure if he had known he wouldn't have brought that murderous weapon into the church... \sarcasm off]

He was a felon, given a gun by his father. it was already illegal for him to have a gun - a law he probably didn't understand. His father committed a felony by giving him a gun, another felony that was probably misunderstood.
    So there you have it two felonies were committed before he entered the church. I'm sure more gun laws would make it better.

Slippy likes this.
    Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
    Samuel Adams

According to the local FOX affiliate, he bought the gun himself.

Dylann Roof confesses to killing 9 people in Charleston church, wanting to start ?race war? | myfox8.com

[Update 10:26 a.m.] Dylann Roof has been charged with nine counts of murder and possession of a firearm during the commission of a violent crime in this week’s shooting at a historic black church in Charleston, S.C., police tweeted Friday.

Roof is expected to have a bond hearing in a South Carolina court at 2 p.m. Friday, according to Charleston police.

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Dylann Roof has confessed to authorities to shooting and killing nine people this week at a historically black church in Charleston, S.C., two law enforcement officials said Friday.

One of the officials said that Roof, who is white, told investigators that he wanted to start a race war.

He himself bought the .45-caliber handgun used in the shooting last April at a Charleston gun store, according to the two officials.

Earlier, a senior law enforcement official had indicated that Roof’s father bought him a Glock firearm for his birthday.

This made my local news....

Been reported as a hate crime.... Sounds like more of a mentally unstable individual that wanted to make the news.... Watch the riots follow
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them

Lest we forget

Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

This made my local news....

Been reported as a hate crime.... Sounds like more of a mentally unstable individual that wanted to make the news.... Watch the riots follow
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them

Lest we forget

Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

When was any Black charged with a hate crime for killing white people. When did the Justice department ever get involved? Seems the only time is when a black is killed.
    The killer is a nut case, already known to police. Why not hang a DA that failed to deal with him in the past?
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I've watched some of the interviews of the family members of those that were killed and I was blown away with their forgiveness of the evil person who shot their family members. Amazing people.

Faith can do that to you.

Boss Dog likes this.
    Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
    Samuel Adams

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links