Texas Governor monitoring Jade Helm
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Texas Governor monitoring Jade Helm within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Every Governor that has Jade Helm exercises going on in their state should be doing the same thing. I don't know much about your Governor ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By Kauboy
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch
  • 2 Post By Kauboy

Thread: Texas Governor monitoring Jade Helm

Super Moderator

Every Governor that has Jade Helm exercises going on in their state should be doing the same thing. I don't know much about your Governor Texas but unless he is a total crackpot its unsettling he feels the need to "monitor" what's going on but I'm glad he's doing it. Also very smart to have the Texas State Guard do it since they can't be Federalized by DC.

Office of the Governor - Greg Abbott - [Press Release] Governor Abbott Directs Texas State Guard To Monitor Operation Jade Helm 15

Abbott Orders Texas Guard to 'Monitor' Planned Military Exercises | KUT
    oddapple, Big Country1 and Kauboy like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Gregg Abbot just took office after Perry stepped down. He is a conservative business friendly Gov. with an eye on trying to close the border. ( Texas is spending their own money to send people ) Interesting that he is taking this action and others haven't. I read this the other day.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Bravo! You don't let anything blacks and arabs control anywhere without watching that real close until you figure out what the truth is.
    I don't think all the scuddy "UN" medical train cars headed to Texas are for US people or any legal or right thing.
    Texas Governor monitoring Jade Helm-11173369_10203850327247583_1232643836731932025_n.jpg

It's not just their stupid inability to do anything first class, it the entire class of go-rilla jihadis that they are.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I think we found a good successor to Perry. Governor Perry kept Texas afloat during the recession, inviting companies to come and set up shop down here due to our good economy and lack of state income tax. I think Abbott will be an even more conservative voice than Perry was. He already stated that he would sign an open carry bill when it gets to his desk, so he's good in my book.
    Prepared One likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I think we found a good successor to Perry. Governor Perry kept Texas afloat during the recession, inviting companies to come and set up shop down here due to our good economy and lack of state income tax. I think Abbott will be an even more conservative voice than Perry was. He already stated that he would sign an open carry bill when it gets to his desk, so he's good in my book.
    I heard Gov. Perry on a local radio station here in So Cal making the pitch for businesses to come to TX. The guys I listen to hate Moonbeam and everything he stands for so having Perry on was a big middle finger to Brown. I loved it.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Go Texas!!

I sparked a firestorm on some liberal rag website when I commented about my concerns in the comment section. I carried on with those knuckleheads for as long as I could. I never made a single insult, nor used any profanity. Apparently, simple facts, figures, and a sense of concern are more than enough to offend the liberal mind and cause great consternation among their feeble social order.
    I was banned from the comment section after a mere 30 minutes.
    A badge of honor I wear proudly.
    Sasquatch and Prepared One like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Sponsored Links