Putin is Back!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Putin is Back!

This is a discussion on Putin is Back! within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; The rumors about Putin being dead seem to be wrong. He is back. That settles that, at least until the next rumor. But while Putin ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Putin is Back!

Super Moderator

Putin is Back!

The rumors about Putin being dead seem to be wrong. He is back.

That settles that, at least until the next rumor.

But while Putin may have kept a low visibility profile, he was very well heard, and as reported earlier today, the Russian president ordered nearly 40,000 troops in northern and western Russia to be put on full alert early Monday as part of snap-readiness exercises, official news agencies quoted Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu as saying
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ness-exercises

NATO is building up in Eastern Europe, Russia is conducting a large exercise, and I have so much to do before the S hits the fan.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Weird! A world leader disappears for 10 days and no trace. Who does this? I think there was more to the picture
    than they are saying but there usually is!

Heading over to Cabela's to burn my 20$ off coupon on some more .308 and maybe some more 7.62X39 since we are talking about Russia.
    Big Country1, Arklatex and Denton like this.

I liked it better when he was gone.
    Denton, chemikle and SDF880 like this.
    This place has become more disturbing then SHTF.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    I liked it better when he was gone.
    Dunno; politicians are something that needs to be kept where everyone can see them!
    Big Country1 and Hemi45 like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Tensions are high. The fear is any exchange with Russia would soon escalate. The pressure to use or lose is tremendous. All bets are off if it ever gets to that point. Prepared or not.
    Big Country1 and Denton like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Didn't hear of his absence. He may have traveled to Siberia to get in a bunker. An get his preps in place. Heard that the Rubles value is not as good. This readiness exercises has to cost them a whole lot.
    (There will be wars an rumors of wars)

Think he's rattling sabers because of Russia's economy?....like that little puke in NK?.you know Putin's been known to do this crap before.I hope thats all it is.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MI.oldguy View Post
    Think he's rattling sabers because of Russia's economy?....like that little puke in NK?.you know Putin's been known to do this crap before.I hope thats all it is.
    I'm thinking it has something to do with the U.S. blasting right through its promise not to push east, meddling in and overthrowing a popular election in the Ukraine and attempting to poke Putin in the eye at every turn.

Am I defending Putin? Nope, but I am pointing out that our government's controllers are trying to start crap. As usual, when the elite pull strings that result in chaos and war, citizens of all sides are the ones who suffer.
    Dr. Gregory House

Putin is not afraid to throw his weight around domestically or internationally. Obama isn't afraid to throw is weight around with Republicans, Jews and Christians. That is the difference I see.

We may never know why Putin was not seen publicly for 10 days but he is back large and in charge.
    Denton and Piratesailor like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Wonder when or if he's gonna make that big announcement we discussed earlier in another thread?
    Denton and Big Country1 like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links