Well ole Joe Bite Me is busy giving away 3.5 to 5 billon dollars to fight immigration
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Well ole Joe Bite Me is busy giving away 3.5 to 5 billon dollars to fight immigration

This is a discussion on Well ole Joe Bite Me is busy giving away 3.5 to 5 billon dollars to fight immigration within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Here?s The Truth About Central American Govts Joe Biden Is Bribing With Your Money Your Tax dollars at work amigo...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gunner's Mate

Thread: Well ole Joe Bite Me is busy giving away 3.5 to 5 billon dollars to fight immigration

bigwheel likes this.
    {GM Consulting Service}
    Revolutions Started, Lions Tamed,
    Assassinations Plotted, Bars Emptied,
    Governments Run, Widows Wooed,
    Uprisings Quelled, Wars Fought, Golf Matches Fixed,
    Pack Trips Guided & Lost

Super Moderator

First, the money is probably to keep sending people our way. Even if not, none of that money is going to see its intended purpose.

Second, where in the [email protected]*# are we getting this money, more debt? We can't even provide jobs for our unemployed and we are giving money to other countries to establish jobs for their citizens!?!

We need to clean house (the White one and the Senate) and start anew.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Biden is and always was a joke.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Maybe he can stand at the boarder with a double barrel shotgun and shoot one barrel into the air when he sees people crossing over. Shame of it is Shotgun Joe would be celebrating.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Sponsored Links