Iran To Attack Israel?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iran To Attack Israel?

This is a discussion on Iran To Attack Israel? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I stumbled upon this on YouTube, and have no idea who this guy is. Someone please tell me he is full of crap when he ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Iran To Attack Israel?

Mod Squad

Iran To Attack Israel?

I stumbled upon this on YouTube, and have no idea who this guy is. Someone please tell me he is full of crap when he says Iran has publicly stated it will attack Israel...

Success Is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - anonymous

Iran has stated many times it wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map.The country with the name Israel is called Little Satan by Iran,the US is Big Satan

There are 12 tribes of Israel and why is Jacobs Stone aka The Coronation Stone used to crown English Monarchs?

Google It and form your own conclusions.
    Last edited by AquaHull; 02-02-2015 at 07:17 PM.
    Prepadoodle, Ripon and Denton like this.

Bad idea Iran. Israel will totally kick your ass.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Sphere of influence, sphere of concern, sphere of some random-ass guy on the internet who you've never heard of.

Always work within your sphere of influence, watch your sphere of concern, and stop paying attention to some random-ass guy on the internet who you've never heard of.

Honestly, there's enough to concern oneself with in our sphere of influences...
    TacticalCanuck likes this.

Old news. For the past 35 years or so one of the stated goals of the Iranian government was to destroy Israel and Judaism. Thanks to Obama, the great friend of the Jews, the Iranians are on the verge of nuclear war with Israel.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

It's just a matter of time before it happens.

Prepadoodle likes this.

Mod Squad

Thanks Arklatex.

Yeah, this isn't the same as long running tension between the 2.

"A top Iranian official said on Monday that his country still has the right to avenge itself against Israel for an apparent IDF strike in Syria that killed an Iranian army general, despite a Hezbollah retaliatory attack last week that took the lives of two Israeli soldiers." (Times of Israel)

Not a general "we hate you," but a specific response to a specific act that took place not that long ago. Russia backs Iran, the USA backs Israel. This is how wars start. It's something to watch anyway.

Success Is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - anonymous

None

Not a general "we hate you," but a specific response to a specific act that took place not that long ago. Russia backs Iran, the USA backs Israel. This is how wars start. It's something to watch anyway.

Old news and I seriously doubt Russia would seriously consider direct war with us today. Keep in mind that Russia had a large Muslim population which could easily allow ISIS to move in.

Operation Opera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel has already set a precedent for being retaliated against. Some 33 years ago. I recall this event at the time, and of course iran was the scorge of the earth for taking our embassy and holding hostages plus some cowboy had Israelis back.....today not so much.
    This place has become more disturbing then SHTF.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links