Dead Cops? - Page 11
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dead Cops?

This is a discussion on Dead Cops? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy Maybe I never really wanted to hear your stupid story, maybe I was just being nice. Sheesh. On a related note, ...

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Dead Cops?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Maybe I never really wanted to hear your stupid story, maybe I was just being nice. Sheesh.

On a related note, do you own a stapler?
    Okay, if you aren't defending these jerks it is time to let it go, . . . with you.

DIVER... if you want to hate cops that is perfectly fine. but please, stop whining about it. if you don't like cops and the SWAT Teams, go ahead and sue them, or make complaints if you want too. but for the love of God stop whining.
    Slippy and bigwheel like this.

MHans...

I was going to suggest to the whiner that he reach down and find his balls that he obviously lost on the floor and use that stapler to fasten them back to his underside..but you summed things up much nicer.

Thanks
    mhans827, bigwheel and SARGE7402 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Turtle.
    Slippy likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

It is getting harder everyday to not make things a race issue. It seems the media along with the obama administration are working overtime to create a race war. You see it everyday when a white person is attacked by a black that is not considered news. Just like how obama or his wife claim they are discriminated against when the fact is a white person see discrimination just as much. How do you think a white person would be treated if they went to a black neighborhood? Truthfully I have come to believe that the most racism is directed at the whites. Anyway this all part of the plan by those in power. As long as we are fighting each other we are missing the real crimes committed by those in power. Welfare programs only serve to increase the division among different races since those who work for a living are mad at those who dont. This is even more true when the economy is hurting the working class such as it is now. Creating this us against them and black against white attitude is what got obama elected and has kept his followers (suckers) loyal. Nothing makes a person that pulls his own weight without the tax payers assistance and believes in preserving his freedoms mader than to see brain dead welfare trash and liberals support the very person who seeks to destroy everything America stands for.
    Moonshinedave likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsInor View Post
    Turtle.
    I was hoping I'd see you Mrs I!

I guess I needed a quick before I start . I'll behave now!:distracted:
    MrsInor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luminaughty View Post
    It is getting harder everyday to not make things a race issue. It seems the media along with the obama administration are working overtime to create a race war. You see it everyday when a white person is attacked by a black that is not considered news. Just like how obama or his wife claim they are discriminated against when the fact is a white person see discrimination just as much. How do you think a white person would be treated if they went to a black neighborhood? Truthfully I have come to believe that the most racism is directed at the whites. Anyway this all part of the plan by those in power. As long as we are fighting each other we are missing the real crimes committed by those in power. Welfare programs only serve to increase the division among different races since those who work for a living are mad at those who dont. This is even more true when the economy is hurting the working class such as it is now. Creating this us against them and black against white attitude is what got obama elected and has kept his followers (suckers) loyal. Nothing makes a person that pulls his own weight without the tax payers assistance and believes in preserving his freedoms mader than to see brain dead welfare trash and liberals support the very person who seeks to destroy everything America stands for.
    This isn't a race issue, much as the Sharpton's etc. would like it to be.

One guess where most of them went to school.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mhans827 View Post
    DIVER... if you want to hate cops that is perfectly fine. but please, stop whining about it. if you don't like cops and the SWAT Teams, go ahead and sue them, or make complaints if you want too. but for the love of God stop whining.
    Major difference in what those jerks are doing and wanting LE to be held accountable. Questioning weather training may be on the wrong path for LEO is not the same thing.
    Abuses by LE is normally found in much smaller issues than those in the news right now, but can be as important to our freedoms.
    The right to question authority and to hold them accountable is as American as it gets.
    Diver likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Absolutely correct which is another reason why I don't buy any argument that they have a role in my protection.
    I guess cops arresting murders, rapists, drug dealers, thieves etc and helping the justice system enjoy the comforts of the gray bar hotel for a few years doesn't help to protect society by taking them out of your life.

But if you want protection, hire a body guard like the Celebs do.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Sponsored Links