More money?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

More money?

This is a discussion on More money? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ebola crisis: US president Barack Obama asks Congress for $US6 billion in emergency funds - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Looks like he's more interested ...

Thread: More money?

More money?

Ebola crisis: US president Barack Obama asks Congress for $US6 billion in emergency funds - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Looks like he's more interested in caring for his own than for the country he works for. Wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly get some Ebola just to make the money come quicker:D

It's really quieted down here. No new cases I've heard of.
    In case the rest of the world hasnt gotten the memo...spread the word...WE ARE BROKE!
    Well, I've still got a little in my piggy bank.
    In Memory of Cpl. Bradley Coy
    Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Sail on, Hunting Hawk. You were one of a kind.

We should probably give it to him. They just discovered a possible ebola case in Boston!
    I wouldn't want to be part of any organization that would allow me to be a member.

In Memorium
    Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

No! These monies are just pocket lining. Billions have already been pilfered off and enriched cabal and cronies while obola still fails as a real disease threat.
    More people will die of flu this season than obola doubled.
    Curiously, flu and death have come earlier this year and the main one out now is not one that gets babies and old ladies. It gets the mid range able bodied. (It also, curiously enough, tries to become a pneumonua and leave behind a lingering congestion...which would serve the "you coughed, quarantine!" Oby just signed)
    Not that we won't have 3 or 4 strains running full by February.
    This is the cheapest, most obvious, fakest fleecing job ever, probably because:
    More money?-uploadfromtaptalk1417576423762.png

Innate incapability to get anything right.
    Also, on the eid* topic, it is obvious all disease info is being manipulated. They have figured out going past press to directly alter reporting. We are down to what we see and what our own microscopes tell us.
    EID = emerging infectious diseases. Get familiar. These are not only the people who see the biggest fraud, they are also the agents the cdc uses to decide people have no rights and are property of cdc. Like the fake nurse in the fake quarantine. Fake.
    Last edited by oddapple; 12-03-2014 at 09:13 AM.

I tried to post some pictures of Africa, not the ones you see on TV but the mansions, palaces, and extravagant homes. Africa has the means to deal with it's own problems for the most part, and the countries that do not can be supported by their rich neighbors.

Sponsored Links