CA integrating homeless into neighborhoods
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on CA integrating homeless into neighborhoods within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; What could go wrong? Coming soon to a neighborhood near you. With the program in Placer County, six people live in each of the four ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: CA integrating homeless into neighborhoods

What could go wrong?

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

With the program in Placer County, six people live in each of the four houses – purchased for about $600,000 each
    https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/ho...245547480.html
    Inor, Denton and Slippy like this.

They stole my idea! I have been saying for years, they should take the homeless people that wander around talking to themselves and pair them up so they at least look like they are having a conversation. This is just my idea on steroids.
    Denton, Slippy and dwight55 like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    They stole my idea! I have been saying for years, they should take the homeless people that wander around talking to themselves and pair them up so they at least look like they are having a conversation. This is just my idea on steroids.
    Figures

For those of us who don't own a ranch, well our property values will eventually drop significantly.

I have lived in the inner city. I guess politicians want all to be on the same playing field. Share the love. I was never a fan of the fuedal system. I'm too much of a smart mouth asshole to play that well with others. Nope, not a fan of that game.

The really sad part is the people support those libtards have no idea of what they are getting into. Growing up in middle class and upper middle class suburbia, they only hear stories but their teachers told them that was not true. If you only love one another and share with them, things will be ok. Well, there will be a fair amount of sharing.
    Denton, rice paddy daddy and Inor like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

This is propaganda! THIS is the exception. California has become the dumping ground for the homeless. Seriously! They actually live on the freeway. The embankments are full of them and they start (just my guess) probably 50% of the fires you hear about. This story is utter BS. Yes, there are the occasional few that need a helping hand to get back on their feet but MOST are either drug addled or mentally ill. This type of story pisses me off to no end!
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Just do what the Soviets did when they grabbed power. They determined after seizing the wealth and mansions How many families could live in a home by a people’s committee. The owners were regulated to a room or two and the state put other families that were down and out though out. I say try it in Rap Waters and Pelosi’s mansions. We will se how it flies.
    inceptor and Old SF Guy like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

Homeless people need their family and churches to back them up and get them back on track, not the government!
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Homeless people need their family and churches to back them up and get them back on track, not the government!
    I like your idea Annie . . . but there is also this thing called work.

Most of them I've known of . . . give em a job sleeping all day checking out new mattresses . . . before the week is over they'll get up, quit, and leave.

They for the most part are anti-people . . . anti-authority . . . anti-organization . . . and will not assimilate.

We did them a favor 50 years ago . . . basically locked em up . . . two to a room . . . gave em a big yard to wander in and mumble to their heart's content.

Yeah . . . it was called the nut house . . . but at least it protected them from us . . . and us from them.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    I like your idea Annie . . . but there is also this thing called work.

Most of them I've known of . . . give em a job sleeping all day checking out new mattresses . . . before the week is over they'll get up, quit, and leave.

They for the most part are anti-people . . . anti-authority . . . anti-organization . . . and will not assimilate.

We did them a favor 50 years ago . . . basically locked em up . . . two to a room . . . gave em a big yard to wander in and mumble to their heart's content.

Yeah . . . it was called the nut house . . . but at least it protected them from us . . . and us from them.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    And they were kept happy with a pill or injection every day.

We had two such places in the big city, each was bigger than a super Walmart store.

They let everyone of them out, what a disaster it was!

Most if not all of them are dead now, but the streets are loaded with their replacements.

There is still one operating, for the criminally insane, those will never be let out, most are murderers.
    Slippy and dwight55 like this.

But this is one of the major points for the Green New Deal. Public Housing needs to be built in the burbs so that they can share in the love. All the serfs, oops, I mean people need to be on the same level and share the wealth and love. And I expect that sharing the love will happen, willingly or otherwise.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

Most homeless people are mentally nuts. So YES! BRING BACK THE NUT HOUSES AND REDUCE HOMELESSNESS!
    dwight55, Pobilly Duke and Inor like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links