Man tried to buy a child
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Man tried to buy a child

This is a discussion on Man tried to buy a child within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; This is from KCPD FB page.........not sure what is more scary.....the thought of it being a 2 year old girl.....or the possibility of him having ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Man tried to buy a child

Man tried to buy a child

This is from KCPD FB page.........not sure what is more scary.....the thought of it being a 2 year old girl.....or the possibility of him having done this before and was successful. The maggot is probably out already.

On the morning of 9/22/20, a 43 year old male suspect spoke with a young mother and her 2 year old child at the Aurora Village Transit Center and offered to buy her child for $1500.00. The victim declined and the suspect gave her his phone number and email address in case she changed her mind.

The mother called KCSO later that day and the case was forwarded to the Metro Transit Police Street Crimes Unit for investigation. A detective identified the suspect using information the suspect provided to the child's mother.

A detective contacted the suspect, posing as the child's mother and telling him that she was only 17 years old. The suspect told the detective he was no longer interested in purchasing the child and instead wanted the 17 year old mother (really the detective) to become a prostitute and work for him.

On the evening of 9/28/20, the suspect came to a Metro Transit Station where he thought he was to meet the 17 year old for sex. He was arrested without incident.

Once at the precinct, the suspect asked to use the phone to call a friend. He urged his friend to get to the suspect's hotel room immediately and gather all belongings. Since this indicated there was likely further evidence of criminal activity in the room, Metro police personnel responded to the hotel to secure the room.

A search warrant was obtained and the room searched. A firearm was recovered and a records check revealed the firearm was reported stolen.

The suspect was booked into King County Jail for Investigation of Commercial Sexual Abuse of a Minor (CSAM) and Promoting CSAM. Metro Street Crimes Unit continues to investigate.

Please, someone in the area provide a very sharp shiv to another prisoner in that jail so they can disembowel him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Please, someone in the area provide a very sharp shiv to another prisoner in that jail so they can disembowel him!!!
    After posting this, I remembered a news story years ago of a guy that raped a 3 month old baby so I did a search to find it and was floored at the number of hits that showed up. What the heeeeell goes thru peoples heads to do this. It's bad enough with a teen or child BUT A FRICKEN BABY?????

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I can tolerate a lot of things but harm to a child is not one of them.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I can tolerate a lot of things but harm to a child is not one of them.
    agreed, especially for sexual gratification. The mindset for this is beyond comprehension

If you've not seen Ashton Kutcher's speech in front of a congressional committee about his organization's work to stop these people, and him describe the horrible things he's seen, you need to find it. (I'll see if I can)
    God bless that man and his efforts.

Here it is:

Trimmed down to the most heart-wrenching part:
    Last edited by Kauboy; 10-02-2020 at 12:27 AM.
    Denton, AquaHull, SOCOM42 and 2 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    If you've not seen Ashton Kutcher's speech in front of a congressional committee about his organization's work to stop these people, and him describe the horrible things he's seen, you need to find it. (I'll see if I can)

Here it is:

Preachy
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I try to go thru my mind to find punishment for these things but everything comes up short.

I'm sure Our Lord has a fitting judgement.
    I will not comply! Just leave me be! I do what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post

Here it is:

I don't trust these Hollyweird actors. They could make impassioned speeches like this and then go to Epstein's island and bang a bunch of kids. I just don't trust them.

I think public hangings should be re-instituted. Remove a reprobate, sick-minded, demon from our midst while setting an example for any would-be molesters. Kill two birds with one stone.
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links