Man tried to buy a child - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Man tried to buy a child

This is a discussion on Man tried to buy a child within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by ActionJackson I think public hangings should be re-instituted. Remove a reprobate, sick-minded, demon from our midst while setting an example for any ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Man tried to buy a child

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    I think public hangings should be re-instituted. Remove a reprobate, sick-minded, demon from our midst while setting an example for any would-be molesters. Kill two birds with one stone.
    I would also be ok with dumping a bunch of fuel on him and burning him in the public square. Maybe we could do both. Set him on fire while he is strangling in a noose!! I have no mercy in me for these types of people.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I don't trust these Hollyweird actors. They could make impassioned speeches like this and then go to Epstein's island and bang a bunch of kids. I just don't trust them.
    The words don't have to mean anything to you, nor the person who says them.
    The actions, on the other hand, speak volumes more than any speech every could.

From their website:
    9,380 child trafficking victims have been identified with the help of Spotlight — that’s over 8 kids per day on average.
    10,496 traffickers identified by law enforcement since 2016.

Over 10 THOUSAND traffickers in ~3.5 years.
    I will not disparage that effort because the person who spoke to a senate committee was an actor.
    Maybe this topic needs a few more impassioned people.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

I would also be ok with dumping a bunch of fuel on him and burning him in the public square. Maybe we could do both. Set him on fire while he is strangling in a noose!! I have no mercy in me for these types of people.
    They're very sick predators. Child molestation is one of the lowest and worst crimes I can think of. As bad a murder, in my opinion. These kids are not only immediately traumatized but they have to live with the scars for the rest of their lives.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't trust these Hollyweird actors. They could make impassioned speeches like this and then go to Epstein's island and bang a bunch of kids. I just don't trust them.
    Agreed. If a Hollyweirdo still has a job in the television/movie industry then he's likely part of the problem. Everyone in Hollywood knows that pedophilia runs rampant and most keep their eyes and mouths tightly shut. (If they want to keep a job)

This was not the story I had been looking for last night, but is one that popped up on the search several times. I still can't read thru the whole story.....but atleast he got 4 consecutive life sentences without parole.

https://www.rt.com/usa/417953-texas-...ist-sentenced/

I've always had an interest in psychology and years ago did alot of research into criminal psychology. On one hand, it's a widely accepted theory that rapists, especially serial rapists (of victims of any age) do it for the feeling of power & control than physical pleasure.

Then as for pedophiles, most act from 'memory' as in they had been molested as children themselves. Same or similar to other physical abusers. And when you put the two together, adds up to one messed up perp. But I must have missed the chapter on infants, cause that just doesn't even register. Sick, depraved, evil
    ActionJackson likes this.

Super Moderator

Wicked, evil people. Pure evil.

So many of these children are abducted when they enter the country illegally.
    stevekozak and JustAnotherNut like this.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    The words don't have to mean anything to you, nor the person who says them.
    The actions, on the other hand, speak volumes more than any speech every could.

From their website:
    9,380 child trafficking victims have been identified with the help of Spotlight — that’s over 8 kids per day on average.
    10,496 traffickers identified by law enforcement since 2016.

Over 10 THOUSAND traffickers in ~3.5 years.
    I will not disparage that effort because the person who spoke to a senate committee was an actor.
    Maybe this topic needs a few more impassioned people.
    I am all for the effort. One child saved is one child saved. My point is that I am not going to assume the actor is a good person or even not a pedo themselves just because they are part of the effort. I hope he keeps talking. I hope his talk does more good. I also hope he doesn't diddle children.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    This was not the story I had been looking for last night, but is one that popped up on the search several times. I still can't read thru the whole story.....but atleast he got 4 consecutive life sentences without parole.

https://www.rt.com/usa/417953-texas-...ist-sentenced/

I've always had an interest in psychology and years ago did alot of research into criminal psychology. On one hand, it's a widely accepted theory that rapists, especially serial rapists (of victims of any age) do it for the feeling of power & control than physical pleasure.

Then as for pedophiles, most act from 'memory' as in they had been molested as children themselves. Same or similar to other physical abusers. And when you put the two together, adds up to one messed up perp. But I must have missed the chapter on infants, cause that just doesn't even register. Sick, depraved, evil
    My God!!! Torture is too good for this horrible animal. Here's the freak's picture:

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    I try to go thru my mind to find punishment for these things but everything comes up short.

I'm sure Our Lord has a fitting judgement.
    Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    My God!!! Torture is too good for this horrible animal. Here's the freak's picture:

I did not need to see this. His punishment will come, spending eternity in a very hot place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links