Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

2020 - the truth may shock you!

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  ActionJackson 
#1 ·
I thought I had posted this earlier.

I found this last night and thought it was on the money.

#9 ·
Matthew 16:27
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory:

Mark 8:38
Whoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

2 Thessalonians 1:7
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Matthew 13:38-44 promises that Christ will return with His angels and rip "the tares" from the ground and cast them into a fiery furnace. Christ's second return will be the greatest "re-set" mankind will ever experience since Noah's flood.

#10 ·
Wow. The video really lays out exactly what's happening in our nation and the entire world.

The book of Revelation (and other prophetic books of the Bible) also lays out what's going to happen and IS happening. Our greatest "prep" is belief in Christ and putting on the "full Gospel armor." I forget to practice my faith all too often. But as the video points out, the Globalists plan on using FEAR to control the peoples of the world and to usher in their One World "Utopia."

But fear not!!!

2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

I suggest that we refresh our faith with a close reading of Psalms 91.

#11 ·
I suggest that we refresh our faith with a close reading of Psalms 91.
First off . . . AMEN to Psalm 91

Another pair of verses I hang onto:

Matthew 26:51-52 (KJV)
51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Peter was told to put up his sword . . . that he had done enough . . . BUT . . . he was not rejected, condemned, or repudiated by Jesus. He was just warned not to be the aggressor and "take the sword" . . .

I believe however that we should provide for our own . . . including providing whatever protection we are trained, able, and proficient with:

1 Timothy 5:8 (KJV)
8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

I will not go looking for a fight . . . but if I die in a pile of hot brass attempting to defend my family and/or my church family and/or myself . . . I don't have the least bit of a problem with it. There are many much worse ways to exit planet Earth.

May God bless,
Dwight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.